1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love trap - part xv

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by VIJAYALAKSHMI06, Sep 13, 2013.

1. VIJAYALAKSHMI06

VIJAYALAKSHMI06 Platinum IL'ite

The original author of this story is Vignesh1310 Henceforth he will be continuing the story of Love Trap.

LOVE TRAP - PART XV

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/227519-love-trap-part-i.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/227620-love-trap-part-ii.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/228071-love-trap-part-iii.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/228243-love-trap-part-iv.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/228807-love-trap-part-v.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/229011-love-trap-part-vi.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/229221-love-trap-part-vii.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/229441-love-trap-part-viii.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/230284-love-trap-part-ix.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/230398-love-trap-part-x.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/230492-love-trap-part-xi.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/230566-love-trap-part-xii.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/231276-love-trap-part-xiii.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/232355-love-trap-part-xiv.html

School Lawn, 4.30 P.M.

“Dude… You should take up the challenge” Kumar told me.
    I stared at him.
    “Do you know why I didn’t participate in this race????” he asked.
    “Why???” I asked blankly.
    “Because I don’t wanna beat my friend….. Yes….” he said in a very serious tone by holding my hands with his hands.
    “Hey… What are you doing da? Why are you holding my hands now????” I felt bit odd.
    “This dialogue requires that pose buddy” he said.
    I looked at him and gave a deep sigh.

“Ok… let me come back to the point… Since I am not involving, this competition wouldn’t be that much tough for you… But still Pooja is there… You have to beat her!!!” he told without any hesitation.
    “Now, what you want me to do???” I asked in irritation.
    “Well… I will tell you a strategy to beat her… You just follow it!! But… You have to handle it carefully… It’s very very secret… After a year research, I created that strategy to beat my area folks in IIT entrance exam” he told me.
    I blinked blankly.
    “You might feel confused now… Actually speaking you need a fresh mind to understand my plan.
    Come… let’s go to canteen… You should have tea to refresh your mind… Let me have vada to refresh my stomach…” he said in a flow.
    I stared at him by thinking “What the hell are you trying to do???”
    “You don’t wanna stare machi… You itself pay for the bill… I won’t mind” he said.

Before I could complete one cup of tea, he finished eating 8 vadas.
    “She is fond of Hindi movies na???” he asked suddenly.
    “Who??” I asked.
    “Pooja dude?” he said.
    “Yeah… I think so!!!” I said.
    “That’s great… Then, the day before revision exam, let’s keep DVDs of most popular Hindi movies like “Hamma appaaku hai hai”,”deewali thu jaa naaye naaye” in her bag” he said in a rush.
    “What?????? What you blabbering??? There are no such movies da!!!” I said.
    “Karthick… Enough… Now you are making me angry… Those two are my most favorite movies in Hindi… I had watched them around 20 times buddy… I think you don’t watch Hindi movies…!” he said very seriously.
    I still looked at him confused.
    “Salman khan and Maruti Dixit had acted in Hamma Appaaku Hai Hai… atleast got it now???” he asked.
    “That’s Madhuri Dixit!!!” I corrected.
    “That’s what dude… I told her name in English… skip that… have you identified the movie???” he asked.
    Then only I realized he was talking about “ Hum Aapke Hain Koun”.
    But I said him “No… Ok… What about the other movie… Tell the actors name???” I asked.
    “Oh… That one has Shahrukh Khan and Kajol in the lead….” He said.
    This time it was “Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge”… Instead of telling that he told “Deewali Thu Jaa Naaye Naaye”.
    I really got frustrated and stared at him.
    “What happened machi???” he said.
    “Is that your secret strategy?? Hmmmm???” I asked him in a rough voice.
    “Yes da… girls from northern side always like those two movies… By seeing the DVD itself, she will get diverted and wont study properly. Even In my opposite house one north Indian girl is there… She uses to watch those two movies often… Since we had cut the cable in our home, I use to hide somewhere and watch those films secretly… Now we saved current as well as we don’t wanna pay cable bill… Two in one!!! How is it…? Master plan na???” he raised his eye brows and shook his head.
    “You are such a nuts da” I said and left the place.

I had fully concentrated on studies for the next two weeks.
    We completed the first revision exam.I didn’t think about competing with anyone… Just gave my best.To everyone’s surprise, including myself, I got first rank beating Pooja by 5 marks totally.Everyone congratulated me.But Pooja’s face turned pale. She was literally upset.I knew she can’t take up the defeat.I thought of consoling her, but at the same time afraid that What if she would think like I was teasing her by pointing out her defeat… So kept quiet.

Back to back we had our other two revision exams.I topped in both the exams.In the last revision exam I had beaten Pooja by 56 marks totally. She scored 990 out of 1100.I got 1046.Kumar was delighted. Sagunthala Mam was so happy. As she said, she presented me a silver pen in front of the class. The whole class cheered for me and applauded me.

I looked at Pooja. She was left with only tears. When she noticed that I was looking at her, she wiped her tears with her handkerchief and smiled at me. But that smile hurt my heart as if someone had stabbed my heart with a knife.
    I lost my joy completely.

When we were about to leave the class in the evening, Pooja came to my place.
    “Hi Karthick” she smiled at me but her face looked dull.
    I didn’t know how to react… So just plainly said “Hi” without any reaction on my face.
    “Congrats” she stretched her hands towards me.
    When I held her hand, I felt the chillness and slight shiver in her hand.
    “Are you ok???” I asked her.
    “Yeah I am fine” she smiled but it looked so artificial.
    It was so obviously visible that she was completely scattered.
    I didn’t know what to say further.
    I tried to avoid seeing her face, because that dull shade on her face melted me so badly and made me to feel like hugging and consoling her.
    “You deserve it Karthick… Expecting the same in public exam too” she smiled again.
    “Thanks” I cut my reply in one word… Because I thought if I say anything extra then it might hurt her!
    “Ok… I have to go… Take care!!!” she said and left the class.
    I felt so guilty for making my love to cry. I felt so depressed.
    “What happened da?” Kumar asked me while we were walking back to home.
    “Nothing” I said.
    “Then there is something… What’s the matter?” he asked.
    “I shouldn’t get first rank da!” I said.
    He understood why I had stated so?
    “You studied hard… so you got the rank…. Don’t ever confuse it with your love… It has nothing to do with your love” he said.
    “But I made her cry!” I worried.
    “It’s not your mistake… Girls are weak hearted at times… If a girl loses rank which she had secured for the past three years then obviously she would cry… But she will be okay tomorrow… You relax dude
    Our annual public exams are commencing in ten days… Show the same stuff in that too and attain first mark buddy” he said.
    “Hmmm” I nodded my head.
    I felt bit relaxed after talking to Kumar.

Next day was the last working day before our study holidays.
    I was eagerly waiting to see Pooja for one last time before our exam.
    But Pooja was absent on that day.
    Most of the study holidays, Kumar stayed in my home and we both did group study.This time he studied seriously.

“Hey tomorrow they are issuing Hall Ticket da” Kumar told me.
    I felt so happy to meet Pooja after a week gap.
    I reached school earlier. They started issuing the hall tickets by sharp 10 o’clock.

Sebastian sir was in charge of that
    I had waited for Pooja’s arrival till 12.30… But she hadn’t turned off to school.
    “Hey… It’s already too late da… Let’s get our hall ticket and leave the place first… That Sebastian is staring at me like anything…” Kumar told me.
    We went to get our hall tickets from sir.
    “All the best Karthick” Sir wished me with a smile.
    “Thank you sir” I said.

Kumar came next.
    Sir stared at him… He too stared back. Sir gave him the hall ticket.
    “What Kumar… Will you get pass in all subjects, especially Maths???” he asked in a kidding tone.
    “It’s not in my hand sir… Supervisor has to take care of that!!!” he replied.
    “Kumar…..You would never answer properly huh???” he asked.
    “Sir…. You would never question properly huh???” Kumar asked him back.
    Sir got irritated and said “Get lost”
    “That’s what I am already doing… anyway thank you so many sir!!!” Kumar said and we left the school.
    I felt bad without seeing Pooja on that day.

I thought something went wrong. So asked Kumar to contact Pooja’s best friend Kanika and ask about her.
    After an hour Kumar came and said “She came by noon and got the hall ticket… You don’t wanna worry machi… Be cool!!!”
    “Is everything ok at Pooja’s home???” I asked seriously.
    “Hmmm… The grinder was not working properly it seems!!!” he said in a kidding tone.
    “What?????” I got tense.
    “Then what da… As if she had eloped with some guy, so that her parents are torturing her… why are you worrying for unnecessary things buddy… she will be ok… You concentrate on studies… Only two more days to go!!!” he said bit harshly.

First day of public exams had arrived finally.
    Kumar came in full divine attire… Kumkum and ash occupied his forehead completely. He had covered his entire wrist with two black threads and one red thread. On top of it, kept two flowers on each of his ears.
    “Why this drama da??? To get questions for which you know the answers huh??? I asked him.
    “No… No… To get questions for which I am having bits buddy!!!” he said very casually.
    “What… What if you get caught by the flying squad?????” I asked him in shock.
    “No way… They can’t find my bits machi… Because they are in my underwear!!!” he said.
    “Thu….. But what if you get caught while taking out the bit???” I asked again.
    “Govindha………….. Govindha……!” He raised both his hands above his head and entered into the exam hall.
    When I was above to entire the exam hall, Pooja came that side. My face got bright instantly.
    She looked at me, smiled and said “All the best Karthick”.
    “Same to you” I smiled back.

She then entered into the exam hall.But I felt a fear in her tone.Exam had commenced.Kumar was sitting behind me.Supervisor gave him the question paper and moved to the next place…..!!
    “Sir…!!!” Kumar stood from his place.
    “What???” Supervisor asked him.
    “One small obligation!” he told.
    “What’s that???? Supervisor shrank his eye brows.
    “With all due respect….Have you checked the question set bundle sir..?? Is that sealed properly??? Because nowadays lot of cheatings are happening in tracing the question paper… I don’t wanna write exams in such an immoral way….. That’s why asking???” he asked so seriously.
    “Shut up and sit!!!!” the supervisor roared in anger.
    The entire hall looked at Kumar.
    But he doesn’t even care that and started looking at the question paper.
    We started writing. After half an hour we heard a voice shouting
    “Sir……look at here…………..!”
    We all turned our head towards that voice’s direction.
    My heart had stopped its beat by seeing that scene.

To Be Continued . . .

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2013
    6 people like this.

2. vidhya3b

vidhya3b IL Hall of Fame

Am the first to comment?? :)
    Good episode..

1 person likes this.
  3. VIJAYALAKSHMI06

Yeah dear.Thanks Vidhya for your first feedback.

4. vidyagan

vidyagan Bronze IL'ite

Great going... What is the suspense??? Let me guess, pooja might got fainted......... ;)

1 person likes this.
  5. rakinya

rakinya Platinum IL'ite

Suspense????What's that???Eagerly waiting Viji.

1 person likes this.
  6. VIJAYALAKSHMI06

Thanks for ur fb Vidyagan:) Suspense is a suspense deariee.Keep guessing.Will keep you posted very soon.

7. VIJAYALAKSHMI06

Thanks for ur fb Rakinya.Keep guessing.Will keep you posted very soon. :)

8. Jackrose

Jackrose Bronze IL'ite

Superb episode :thumbsup........very curious to know what happens in the exam hall:coffee.......hope you will post the next one soon

1 person likes this.
  9. seepra

seepra Bronze IL'ite

great going... what is Kumar upto again?

1 person likes this.
  10. kk_karthi2000

kk_karthi2000 Bronze IL'ite

Great going.... cant wait for the suspense to unfold

1 person likes this.