1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Why there's ALWAYS hope :) My Story

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by SunNaa, Sep 4, 2013.

1. SunNaa

SunNaa Platinum IL'ite

Love you too vanitha...thanks for all the support!! :)

Thanks seepra...wish u the best in life!

My dear CV

Thank you!! :) You have been such a great friend...I can really talk to u about anything n everything...thanks for being there :)

Yes positive attitude does wonders...and you know I will never give up! Lots of love! Xx

Thanks deraj... :) I wish you and your family the best in life!

Thank you Googleglass... ! :)

and I will not let the cancer gene win either...ha ha... Thanks a ton.. :)

Thank you Akila... how are u doing? still running marathons? I remember the 100 miles thread with u! I wish u good health and happiness! :)

2. aarthy

aarthy Senior IL'ite

You are an inspiration for everyone SunNaa. I pray god be with you every moment of your day.

3. SunNaa

SunNaa Platinum IL'ite

Thanks rajini :) Best wishes! Xx

Thanks meenu...God bless u always! :)

JAG! my running buddy...how are you? Still running those 10-15 miles...still wonder how u manage to run so much...I struggle with my 3-4 miles only...haha..hope to run like u one day!

Thanks JAG! I also wish to be back in that thread soon! Xx Best wishes...:)

Thanks pranatim... :) I wish you happiness in life...

Please don't feel depressed...we all feel low at some points in life..that's natural after all we are human beings...but don't let that depression take over your life...come out of it stronger! Good luck! :)

Thank u! I love my DH's painting...it's his love that makes my life so beautiful .. :)

And that's so true..no one is blessed with everything...that's why I said...appreciate what u have else there's no end to desires and depression..Wish u happiness n good health!

My dear SGA

I am dying to do SNs..haven't done them for months now...wish to be back there soon!

Thanks for all the love! Lots of love to u! Xx

4. outofthebox

outofthebox Platinum IL'ite

Thank you so much SunNaa...such wishes coming from a person like you I feel very blessed and it really means a lot to me.....I wish you too all the best and lots of strength to tide over the forthcoming challenges....My prayers will always be with you....

5. aksh23

aksh23 Silver IL'ite

Hats off to you brave woman...god is with you ...:)

6. SunNaa

SunNaa Platinum IL'ite

sorry to here about your loss...cancer can indeed be treated if its detected in early stages...I am happy for your friends who survived against all odds..they are the true winners...my best wishes to them! :)

and Thank you for your good wishe :) ...cancer took a lot from me...but in return it gave me strength to face all the challenges...Wish u the best in life! Xx

Thank you so much! :) Wish you health and happiness!

Thank you so much...you are so elder to me..I really cherish your blessings :) and I am so happy for your sister..may god bless her with a long and healthy life...

Thank you again for your good wishes.. :) Wish you the best in life!

Thank you dear... I wish you the best in life!

Thank you rajinee... :) Best wishes!

7. SunNaa

SunNaa Platinum IL'ite

Thank you sir...and Please don't say that...you are so elder to me...I only need your blessings :)

I really cherish your blessings...Thank you so much for your kind words..Yes the only reason I shared my story was to tell people that every dark cloud has a silver lining...:)

Regards

Thanks veena... best wishes for your family! :)

Thank you dear...I am so thankful to all of u... I wish u the best! :)

aww thanks dear..I'm glad it helped u see the positive side of life..I'm hoping it did... Wish you the best in life! :)

Thank you bhavna... really cherish your wishes :)

My best wishes are with u!

1 person likes this.
  8. SunNaa

SunNaa Platinum IL'ite

Thank you Vani... :) I love your name! Best wishes...

Thank you so much... wish u health and happiness!

Thank you dear...yes always count your blessings.. :) Wish you a happy life!

Thank you so much :) Yes please let me know if something comes up..of course I will be keeping my ears and eyes open all the time...the good thing is that now I know of my mutation so we will be very regular with scans and tests...if there's anything it can be detected early...

Thanks for your blessings sir... Wish you the best in life!

Thank you so much...

I wish you a healthy and happy life! :)

Thank you Swathi for the wishes...you are very kind :)

May god bless you with a long and healthy life...

Thanks Aparna :)

Best wishes to u!

Thank kanaka!! :) God bless u always!

Thank you dave... :) Please always look at the positive sides of things..we all can get depressed and that's normal...but don't let it become a permanent feature in your life...get over it and see how beautiful life is...god has given you 1 life...live it to the fullest! Stay happy :)

Thanks Priya... :) God bless u with all the happiness!

9. SunNaa

SunNaa Platinum IL'ite

Thank you... life will keep on throwing challenges...big or small...we have to win those challenges...and that requires a positive attitude :)

Thanks a lot for your wishes! God bless u!

Thank you so much...

I am so touched by your message...god bless you with health and happiness!:)

Thank you Usha.. :)

Hmm I know how it is...we are always ready to complain...and you know what I was in the same profession too... I don't practice now but I am also from this field...I can understand the frustration and pain when they say "why me" .."why my child" I really understand ...what one feels at that time...but if they look around...they will realize they are not alone...there are many who suffer and maybe suffer more than them...these are the challenges which we need to face with lot of strength... :)

I wish u the best in life! Xx

Thank you so much... Lots of good wishes coming your way! :)

10. SangeeVenkee

SangeeVenkee Silver IL'ite

:bowdown:bowdown:bowdownHats off to you brave lady...!!