1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

kitchen super star vijay tv

Discussion in 'TV' started by ndta26chennai, Oct 10, 2012.

1. SiaSivakumar

SiaSivakumar Senior IL'ite

oh kk ... thanks for the reply .. will watch out this weekend :):)

2. rakinya

rakinya Platinum IL'ite

Waiting for today's episode. I hope Maheshwari will get selected for the finals.

3. rakinya

rakinya Platinum IL'ite

Why no discussions about last week's episode? Wild card round was good right?

4. ASHWINRAJ

ASHWINRAJ Gold IL'ite

Maheswari got selected to finals. And this week there was the previously eliminated people who came in again and cooked non-veg recipies provided by Priya and finally Haritha got selected from Wild Card round to Finals.

So finally we have 5 contestants into Finals.

5. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Why are they having so many rounds in finals too ?
    Finals is called Grand Finale for a reason. Just 1 round and that is it. They are having 3 rounds of finals with a face-off for Maheshwari / Susan again.

6. Ranchu

And I loved it how both the chefs showed their recipes. Interesting and a new one too. Am definitely going to try the 3 veg dishes they showed.

I did not like how they asked Susan / Maheshwari to try both their dishes and comment on them. Both are competitors , their review is going to be biased. It does not make sense.

7. Prithu

Prithu Bronze IL'ite

This show kind of copies everything from masterchef Australia , and Suresh even copies Matt's scarf, its a bit annoying when your a fan of the original show .

8. ASHWINRAJ

ASHWINRAJ Gold IL'ite

Yea 3 rounds in finals too. Susan and Mageswari to compete again.Waiting eagerly to see who wins and enters the final phase.Chef Dhamu and Venkatesh Bhutt prepared two cuisines which were pretty dishes.

1 person likes this.
  9. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Didn't watch the face off between Maheswari and Susan but my mom was complaining that Maheswari deserved to be in the finals more than Susan. Apparently Susan got really bad comments and yet she was selected to the finals. And Venkatesh was commenting that there's no favouritism in the show????

Nevertheless, I'm glad to see Sindhu finally winning the title at the end. I like her. Seems like a really sweet person and consistent in her cooking. Her creations are not over the top like Susan's but very subtle and yet looks good. Even Haritha is consistent.

P.S: I noticed that Suresh loves hugging the women who did well! Is that the reason why all women were selected for the finals? ;-)

3 people like this.
  10. Ranchu

hahaha.. yes sofea I've noticed that too. Chef Bhatt will decently shake hands, but suresh will hug everyone no matter what.

2 people like this.