Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Internet,

Mangalik, Kuja or Mars dosha will not get cancelled, even though one is born in the stars, owned by Mars, i.e. Mrigasira, Chitra, or Dhanishtha.

There is a general belief, that when there is Kuja dosha, and such Kuja or Mars is either in conjunction or aspect by Jupiter or Moon, the dosha gets cancelled; but in reality, it does not so. There are number of cases, where the Mars is associated or aspected by either Jupiter or Moon, it has created a major disaster, especially, when such combination is found in 8th or 7th houses.

Similarly, when the Jupiter is in the 7th or 8th house from the Janma Lagna is not good for marital harmony; depending upon the other factors, it will bring separation or any disaster and this may happen either during the dasa or Bhukti of Jupiter.

For Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn Ascendants, the placement of Jupiter in the 7th house, in the charts of the ladies, will bring major disaster to the life of the husband, subject to other factors. Apart from the above factors, if the girl had been born in the Jyeshtha (Kettai) birth star in Padam 4; the husbands of such natives are prone to major disaster during the time of operation of either Jupiter dasa or Jupiter Bhukti.

There is a general feeling that Jupiter is best benefic planet among all planets, his association or aspect can minimise most of the adversities and can also rule out many negative indications. One can expect the advantages, like prosperity, power, popularity, promotions, peace, wealth, happiness, children, education, fortune and conjugal bliss of high degree.

However, Jupiter is not so benevolent with regard to marital harmony. Jupiter may be a benefic for one Ascendant; while he may be a malefic for the other Ascendant and if Jupiter is Malefic for a particular Ascendant, there are every chances for loss of conjugal bliss.

Even though your request is not related to Jupiter, I thought of sharing the same, for the kind information of the silent readers of this thread.

Regards.

2. SudhiV

SudhiV New IL'ite

hello sir,

I just found out that I am pregnant and having some complication too so I am very scared. I have recently changed my job I have problems at work place too. All I want to know is
    1) My pregnancy will be fine and no need to worry.
    2) My job will be fine and do not need to quit.
    3) My husband's job will be fine and have any chance of salary increase?
    4) We want to buy a house in Singapore, when will it be possible ?

My Details:
    DOB: 20 Jul 1984
    Time: 7:20 PM
    Place: Nagore, Rajasthan, India

My Hubby's details:
    DOB: 4 Jun 1981
    Time: 3:55 AM
    Place: Udaipur, Rajasthan, India

Awaiting your reply asap.

Thanks in advance.

3. aartijadhav

aartijadhav New IL'ite

Hello Sir

Thank you so much for reading my birthchart.
    I truly appreciate your work and the way you are helping and guiding others.
    I am sure all will agree, it definitely gives a boost to our confidence and clear our thoughts when we hear back from you.

I believe a lot on your readings and religiously follow all your suggestions.:bowdown

Thanks again for all your help. I might chip in again to seek your support whenever i am lost :confused2:

Lots of best wishes.
    Aarti.

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Muskaan12,

Please refer to my reply in Page No.1901 - Message No. 19010; wherein I have indicated that the Jupiter in the 7th house is likely to mar the married life of the female natives.

Your elder sister belongs to Pisces Ascendant, whose Ascendant as well as the 10th lord Jupiter is placed in the 7th house along with 11th and 12th lord Saturn. The Saturn, being the 12th lord, its placement in the 7th house is not good.

Thus, the placement of Jupiter in the 7th house is one of the major reasons for the failure of the marriage of your sister. However, further post-mortem need not done.

According to the chart of your sister, there are chances for the second marriage and the second marriage will be far better than the first one; and the time for the present, until mid June, 2014 is supportive. So, please inform your parents to make attempts for searching for a suitable alliance.

Regards.

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Soni,

In order to generate the birth chart and make predictions, the precise birth details are essential. Hence, there is not point in making assessment, based on assumption of time of birth.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Aarti,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

May God Bless U all abundantly in all respect.

Regards.

7. gshanthi17

gshanthi17 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir , I would like to know if I will get a job , how will my health be ....I feel so depressed and sad most of the day and I am such a person previously ...I don't know why I feel like this nowadays ....please tell me some remedy...I have resigned my job as a teacher b'cos of my ill health...my details are DOB:17.10.1963 , TIME: 12.55 midnight , PLACE OF BIRTH: Trivandrum , STAR: chithirai ( 4th paadam) thula raasi

8. Pragaspathy

Dear TalktoPallu,

According to both the charts, the birth of the child is a delay one; because, the 5th house in both charts are aspected by the Saturn; who is a grand delay master.

The birth of the second child has to be assessed from the 7th house. According to the chart of the husband, there are every chances that her wife will get conceived before mid June, 2014. Let them pray the Almighty of their choice and also their family deity, for triggering the event at the earliest.

Regards.

9. mani75

mani75 Silver IL'ite

Thank you once again
    You have put my mind to rest

best regards
    Mani75

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Mani75,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

Regards.