Words of Sathguru SaiBaba!

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by itsmebhagi, Nov 22, 2012.

1. itsmebhagi

itsmebhagi IL Hall of Fame

[JUSTIFY]Sri Sai Baba's Devotees Experiences

Nana Saheb Rasane or Daulatsha i.e., Dattatreya Damodar Rasane

Damodar Savalram (Anna) Rasane, Kasar their children, 40 years old, living at Raviwar peth, Pune - May 1936.

My father is a very ardent devotee of Sai Baba, and he used to go to Baba the same time when Nana Saheb Sandhorkar had gone. That time my father did not have any children; He desired to go to Baba requesting His blessings to have a child. Roughly in the year 1900, a devotee had sent Baba a basket full of special Goa Mangoes. Baba kept aside around six mangoes, and distributed the remaining as Prasad to all who had visited Him. He said that He kept aside those mangoes for Thamya (My father). They said, 'Thamya is not here?'. Baba replied, "They have reached Kopargaon. Soon they will come here'. After sometime, My father had come there, offered Garland and dresses to Baba. Baba said, "Thamya come, take these mangoes now. Eat those and die".

My father started shivering on hearing these words from Baba. But Mahalsapathi standing there, said that its also a blessing to die on Baba's Feet. In this way my father was encouraged and he decided to eat those mangoes. But Baba said, "Don't eat all mangoes. Give some to your younger wife too. You will first have two sons. Name your first son as Daulatsha and second as Dhanasha", and consoled my father. Upon returning to Ahmednagar, he gave those mangoes to his younger wife. He then noted the names of his sons in a diary. After an year, I was born. When I was fifteen months old, my father took me to Shirdi to have Baba's Dharshan. My father asked Baba, "Now what shall I name my son?". Baba replied, "Have you forgotten My words? In page three of your diary, you have noted. Did I not tell you to name your son as Daulatsha?". - Sri Sai Baba's Devotees Experiences.

[To Be Continued]. . .
    [/JUSTIFY]

1 person likes this.
  2. itsmebhagi

3. itsmebhagi

[JUSTIFY]
    ஸ்ரீ சாய்பாபாவின் பக்தர் அனுபவங்கள்-2

[​IMG]

05/09/13 தொடர்ச்சி ...

என்னுடைய ஐந்தாவது வயதில் (1990ம் ஆண்டில்) செளளம் செய்வதற்காக (சிகை வைப்பது - முடி கொடுப்பதற்கு) என்னை ஷீரடிக்கு அழைத்துச் சென்றனர். எனக்கு அக்ஷராப்யாசமும் (முதன் முறையாக எழுத பழுகுவது) நடந்தது. சாயிபாபா என் கையை பிடித்து சிலேட்டில் ஹரி எழுத வைத்தார். அதன் பின்னர் ஷிர்டியிலிருந்து பள்ளிக்கு அழைத்துச் செல்லப்பட்டேன். எனக்கு திருமணம் நடத்த தீர்மானித்தபோது, நான்கு பெண்கள் பார்க்கப்பட்டனர். எந்த ஒரு முக்கியமான விஷயத்திலும் முன்னதாக பாபாவை கலந்தாலோசித்து அனுமதி பெறாமல் என் தந்தை முடிவு எடுக்கமாட்டார். அவர் சாயிபாபாவிடம் சென்று எனக்கு மணம் செய்து வைக்க முடிவு செய்யப்பட்ட நான்கு பெண்களின் ஜாதகங்களையும் அவர் முன் வைத்தார். அவர்களுள் ஒரு பெண்ணுக்கு ரூ.2500 அல்லது ரூ.3000 வரதட்சிணை அளிப்பதாக முன் வந்திருந்தனர். பாபா நான்கு ஜாதகங்களில் ஏழ்மையான ஒரு பெண்ணின் ஜாதகத்தை எடுத்து என் தந்தையின் கைகளில் கொடுத்தார். அந்த பெண்ணையே நான் மணந்தேன். பண்டரிபுரத்தில் நடைபெறவிருந்த திருமணத்திற்கு வருகை தரும்படி பாபாவை என் தந்தை அழைத்தார். ஆனால், "பாபா, நான் உன்னுடனேயே இருக்கிறேன். அஞ்ச வேண்டாம்!" எனப் பகன்றார். மேலும் என் தந்தை திருமணத்திற்கு வரவேண்டுமென பாபாவை வற்புறுத்தினார். ஆனால் பாபாவோ வருவதற்கு மறுத்து, "ஆண்டவனின் சித்தமின்றி என்னால் செய்யக்கூடியது எதுவுமில்லை. என் சார்பில் திருமணத்தில் பங்கேற்க சாமாவை அதாவது மாதவராவை அனுப்பி வைக்கிறேன்" எனக் கூறிவிட்டார். பண்டரிபுரத்தில் நிகழ்ந்த திருமணத்தில் சாமா பங்கேற்றார். - ஸ்ரீ சாயிபாபாவின் பக்தர் அனுபவங்கள்.

Sri Sai Baba's Devotees Experiences - 2

In continuation to 5/9/2013. . .

When I was five years old (in the year 1990), I was taken to Shirdi to offer my hair. I was also given Aksharabhyasam (Writing for the first time). Sai Baba held my hand and wrote Hari on a slate. I was then taken to a school from Shirdi. When they planned to get me married, four girls were shortlisted. My father never takes any decision without consulting Baba. He had visited Baba and kept the horoscopes of all four girls in front of Baba. Among the four girls, one had offered dowry of about Rs. 2500 or 3000. But Baba took the horoscope of the poorest girl among the four, and gave it in my fathers hand. I married the same girl. My father invited Baba to my marriage which took place at Pandaripuram. But Baba said, "I am with you, do not fear!". My father insisted that Baba should come for my marriage. But Baba disagreed to it and said, "Without God's permission I cannot do anything. On My behalf, I shall send Sama, i.e., Madhavrao to attend the marriage". Sama participated in my wedding at Pandaripuram. - Sri Sai Baba's Devotees Experiences.

[To Be Continued]. . .

[/JUSTIFY]

1 person likes this.
  4. itsmebhagi

Poverty is better than kingship, far better than Lordship.
    The Lord is always brother (befriender) of the poor.

[​IMG]

5. itsmebhagi

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

P.S: Sorry dear sisters on the very late update on today's message! Could not update in the morning as forums were under maintenance.. I just came home and logged in to post...

1 person likes this.
  6. itsmebhagi

[JUSTIFY]ஸ்ரீ சாய்பாபாவின் பக்தர் அனுபவங்கள்-3

[​IMG]

06/09/13 தொடர்ச்சி. . .

எனக்கு ஒரு இளைய சகோதரன். அவனுக்கு பாபா கூறியபடிய பெயரிடப்பட்டது. மணமாகி எனக்கு இரு பெண்களும் ஒரு பிள்ளையும் பிறந்தனர். ஆனால் அவர்கள் பிறந்து சில மாதங்களிலேயே இறந்தனர். ஆண் குழந்தை 1926ல் மாண்டது. என் மனைவியின் உடல் மிக்க பலவினமாக ஆனது. மிகவும் மனம் தளர்ந்த நான் பாபாவிடம் இவ்வாறு பிராத்தனை செய்தேன். "விரைவிலேயே மாண்டுவிடும் பல குழந்தைகளை அளிப்பதற்கு பதிலாக நீண்ட ஆயிளுடன் கூடிய ஒரு குழந்தையை அளிக்கவேண்டும்." நான் ஷீரடியில் ஓரிரவு உறங்கிக்கொண்டிருந்தேன். பாபா என் கனவில் தோன்றி நான் இறந்துவிட்டதாக வருத்தப்படும் ஆண் குழந்தை மூலா நக்ஷத்திரத்தில் பிறந்தால் பெற்றோர்களுக்கு கெடுதல் விளையும் எனக்கூறினார். கனவில் பாபாவின் மார்பில் சூரியனைப் போன்ற ஒரு ஒளிமிக்க வட்டத்தைக் கண்டேன். அந்த சூரியனுக்குள் இறந்துபோன என் ஆண் சிசுவை மடியில் வைத்துக்கொண்டு பாபா உட்கார்ந்திருக்க, அவர் என்னிடம் கூறுகிறார்: "இந்த ஆபத்தான குழந்தையை உன்னிடமிருந்து எடுத்துக்கொண்டுவிட்டேன். உனக்கு ஒரு நல்ல குழந்தையை அளிக்கிறேன், பயப்படாதே". இந்த காலத்திற்கு முன் எங்கள் குடும்பம் அகமத்நகரை விட்டு பூனாவில் குடியேறிவிட்டது. நான் வீட்டிற்கு திரும்பியவுடன் இறந்துபோன குழந்தையின் ஜாதகத்தை எடுத்துப்பார்த்தேன். அது மூலா நக்ஷத்திரத்திலேயே பிறந்திருந்தது. பதினைந்தே மாதங்களில் எனக்கு ஒரு மகன் பிறந்து இன்றும் ஆயிளுடன் இருக்கிறான். இது நடந்தது 1918ல். - ஸ்ரீ சாயிபாபாவின் பக்தர் அனுபவங்கள்.

[தொடரும்...]

Sri Sai Baba's Devotees Experiences - 3

In continuation to 6/9/2013. . .

I have a younger brother. He was named as per what Baba said. I got married and I had two daughters and one son. But they died in few months after their birth. My son died in 1926. My wife became very sick. I became very upset and prayed to Baba. "Instead of giving me kids who die soon, please give me only one kid who stays longer". I stayed a night at Shirdi. Baba appeared in my dream and told me that my son was born in the star moola and parents of such a kid might suffer. I could see a bright light like sun on the chest of Baba in my dream. In that sun Baba was sitting with my child on His lap and said to me, "I took away this dangerous kid from you. I shall give you a good kid, do not worry". Before this period my family shifted from Ahmednagar to Pune. After reaching home, I took my kids horoscope and found that he was born in moola star. In fifteen months, I was blessed with a baby boy and he is still alive. This happened in 1918. - Sri Sai Baba's Devotees Experiences.

[To Be Continued]. . .
    [/JUSTIFY]

1 person likes this.
  7. vidia

vidia Junior IL'ite

Blessed with the darshan of Baba, thank you itsmebhagi

1 person likes this.
  8. itsmebhagi

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  9. itsmebhagi

[JUSTIFY]லட்சியம்

[​IMG]

உன் லட்சியம் நானாக இருக்கட்டும். நான் உன்னுடயவனாக இருப்பேன். உன் குறிக்கோளை அடையச்செய்யும் பொறுப்பு என்னுடையதாக இருக்கும், எப்படிப்பட்ட உதவி வேண்டுமானாலும் நான் உனக்கு செய்கிறேன். - ஸ்ரீ ஷிர்டி சாய்பாபா.

Aim

Let Me be your aim. I will be yours. It will be My responsibility to make you achieve your goal, and I will do any sort of help for you. - Sri Shirdi Sai Baba.
    [/JUSTIFY]

3 people like this.
  10. itsmebhagi