Doha Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Doha' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. srilaxmi34

srilaxmi34 New IL'ite

Hi balasri,

Thanks for you reply.

My elder one is daughter and the younger one is son. MY DAUGHTER is 12 and son is 9.

I will look up the Gulf times as you have suggested.

If by any chance you come up with some good programmes please let me know.

Best wishes,

Laxmi.

2. balasri

balasri New IL'ite

Re: All indian ladies in doha

Hi Lakshmi,
    Nice to know about you and welcome to Doha. There are quite a few activities for kids here!. Classes of all sorts conducted here. But , unless the classes are close by, might be difficult for mothers to take them. We need to have our vehicle for shuttling or depend on Taxi. How old are your kids? what classes do they want to go? If you are specific , we can find out . Summer camps are also conducted . Most probably, they would be published in gulf times. We too will keep in touch.

Prayers for peace and happiness everywhere,
    -BalaSri

3. kamath9

kamath9 New IL'ite

Hi Laxmi,

Welcome to the Doha Ladies forum. I am also from Kochi.

As told by balasri, u have to have your own vehicle to communicate from one place to another here at Doha.

As of now I think your kids must have started going to school here. Which school are they going to?

Here in DMIS they have activities after school but it is only for the students and not any other child o\f another school.

As per my knowledge, dance classes, singing, karate as well as keyboard classes go on in Doha but I do not have much inf. about them.

I think (not sure) that in BPS too they have some extra activities after school hrs, for their students.

Let me see if I get any further inf. I will let u know .

Take care,

Gayatri

4. bliss 1

bliss 1 New IL'ite

Hi Laxmi,
    Welcome !!!!!! there a quite a looot of activities here for kids like Karate, Judo, vocal, dance, violin, chess, etc..... You can contact ICC - tel no.4674845 or Qatar Malayalee Samajam - tel no.4316070 or Skills Development center for details. Transportation may be provided for kids.

All the best.

5. srilaxmi34

srilaxmi34 New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I am really thankful for ur help and support. Even though we have not seen each other or even known each other, the helping mind you have is really great. Thank you so much once again.

My kids are learning in DMIS only and they are attending the after school activities. But i do not think that it is of use much, uptill now i have felt. Anyway let me see what it will be like in future.

ONce again thanks and hats off to you allBow

Best wishes,

Lakshmi.

6. nikkypk

nikkypk New IL'ite

hello lakshmi,
    welcome to doha..hope ur enjoyin it here ...
    u had mentioned that you are looking for a tution teacher for your children, im planning on taking tutions. If you are interested do let me know. I am also from kerala , and i hv previous experience teaching at college and taking tutions for school going kids as well .
    anyway its nice to meet some one new in doha as well...hv u made frds over here yet?

nikky

7. srilaxmi34

srilaxmi34 New IL'ite

HI nikky,

Thanks for your welcome. Am somewhat settled now. Am making new friends slowly.

Am interested in taking tution for my kids. HOw is that you plan to take tutions, is it that you will come over and teach or we should send the kids there? We are staying at west bay, near city centre. You can inform me the details of where u stay and how you plan to take tutions.

HAve a wonderful day.

Take care,

Laxmi.

8. nikkypk

nikkypk New IL'ite

Hi laxmi Computer Typing
    grt 2 hear tht ur settling down in qatar.... . Why dont u contact me through yahoo messenger? my yahoo id is nikkypk
    we can chat about the details .
    nikky

9. jisraj07

jisraj07 New IL'ite

Hello all,

How are you all?Jisha here and nice to be visiting the forum again.I had a query about health club for ladies.Does anybody know of health clubs in and around the Khalifa stadium area and /or Rayyan area.And also a good Indian Beauty Parlour in the same area.Thanks a lot:p

Jisha:wave

10. pinkyjoseph

pinkyjoseph Junior IL'ite

Hi everyone,

I am Pinky from Saudi Arabia and my friend who lives in Qatar needs some help. She has an address for a shop

NASIR BIN ABDULLAH & SONS CO
    P.O.BOX 329 DOHA QATAR

and does not know the street name. How to locate this shop? Looks like this shop houses all electronic items.

I have tried it in maps24 and other maps websites but no luck.

Any help is appreciated please.

regards,
    Pinky

<table style="width: 4px; height: 7px;" bgcolor="#eaeaea" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody> <tr bgcolor="#ffffff"> <td class="pageTitle" align="right" bgcolor="#f3f3f3" valign="top" width="17%">
    </td> <td valign="top" width="83%">
    </td></tr></tbody></table>