1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Indians in North Carolina (NC) - Introduce yourself here!!

Discussion in 'Indians in North Carolina' started by saralapatlori, Aug 15, 2007.

1. durga27

durga27 New IL'ite

Hello everyone,
    I moved to Charlotte 1 month ago and staying in Camden pinehurst. Would love to make some new friends . Is there any yoga class near by ? In addition is there any temple with navagraha near by ? And any Tamil Restaturnt you are aware ?

2. saami99

saami99 New IL'ite

Re: Indians in Charlotte, North Carolina (NC) - Introduce yourself here!!

Hi,
    I'm from Greensboro, NC.Anyone living around NewGarden Rd.

3. gayathri12345

gayathri12345 Junior IL'ite

Hi all,

I am Gayathri, I m new to US. I am on H4. I live in Morosvilee,Cary of North Carolina. I m interested to make friends here.

So :) any of you interested can PM me :) or write to me.

Thanks

4. vidya0801

vidya0801 New IL'ite

Hi
    I have newly moved to Cary n to Waterford forest apartments. Are anyone of u living in this community?

Vidya

5. lucky22

lucky22 Gold IL'ite

@Durga27, welcome to Charlotte....there is one south Indian restaurant(Woodlands USA: Fine Indian Vegetarian Restaurant & Dining) but the food is just OK. But, there are a lot of Indian restaurants around that area if you are open to other Indian style foods. Persis Indian Grill, Blue Taj, Maharani, Copper, Saffron are to name a few(please read reviews before you go, i have myself not been to all of the restaurants).

There is one south indian temple(Trimurti Temple, Inc - Home) but i dont know specifically about navgrahas. this temple was under construction when I visited in January but I felt good when I visited because they were reciting VishnuSahasraNamam.

6. durga27

durga27 New IL'ite

Thanks Lucky. We visited Trumurti teample. Even though it was currently in house, but it was very peaceful.. we found 1 south indian restarnant Sourthern spice. It was good. Is there any get together community for housewife near the area i live. Currently i am here on L2 and really bored to sit in home. Trying to explore any oppertunity to work or do work from home option. Anyone has any suggestion or anyone suceed?

7. durga27

durga27 New IL'ite

Hi Shaila,
    Thanks for your response. what 4 post ? I cannot understand? What to post ?

8. durga27

durga27 New IL'ite

ok. Got it..Thanks

1 person likes this.
  9. RiddhimaT

RiddhimaT Platinum IL'ite

Hi ShailaMusic,

Great to hear you are doing a WFH job which is interesting and fun.
    May I please ask you to share the details of the job, qualification required and the overall requirements here, instead of asking people to PM you and get the details.

That way many other will benefit from your job description, qualification etc required.

I see a lot of posts wherein you are asking members to complete their 10 posts, get PM access and message you.

Any reason why you can not describe the job and the role in the forum? and anyone interested/or having any doubt can communicate on it for benefit of all.

Thanks.

10. RiddhimaT

RiddhimaT Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

In that case, I suggest you refer to your thread wherein you have described everything in detail instead of creating a surprise element that you have an exciting thing to offer and people should PM you.

Or you may want to put the link of the thread in your signatures.

Thanks.