Premature baby mommies around?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by AnithaPartha, Aug 28, 2013.

1. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

4lbs 4oz..

2. npri

npri Bronze IL'ite

I had the same case like membrane repture. It may be due to uterine muscles, in which case when the baby moves the uterus muscles are not able to mange that leave the membrane to repture. She has advised me to take the tablet for that starting from 20 weeks.

I am planning to talk to the doctor here and get the same type of tablet if not asking her to send it from India.

She is Dr K Saraswathi. Running a hospital in kaundampalayam - Sri Kumar Hospital.

3. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

NPRI,

Oh, is it because of the heavy baby movement? I really dont know the real cause. So, are you going to tablet or get shots? My 2 dr's suggested shots from 16w which i will be mostly taking it..but dr has asked us to think because few ladies wont feel comfortable taking shots every week... but if it will help for afull term baby, i will defntly take it as i have my seen how much my DS gone thrugh in NICU.. they pricked his little feet, Oh god.. those are days, i got discharged but not my baby and daily me & DH used to visit him (only parents allowed that time).. only once my parents saw.. we couldnt see baby with lot of wires, tubes around him.. if am going to get a healthy full term baby am okay to take any no of pricks this time...