Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vaishnava,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

Regards.

2. Pragaspathy

Dear Vaishnava,

The attachment sent by you will not serve any purpose. Life span - who knows - only the Almighty.

Regards

1 person likes this.
  3. nithirva

nithirva New IL'ite

Thanks a lot for your quick reply sir.
    Regards,
    Nithirva.

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Nithirva,

Thank U V M for ur kind ack.

Regards

5. Happyqueen

Happyqueen New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

I am now 5 months pregnant and we recently came to know that we are having a little girl in ultrasound (we live in USA and it is legal here). We are worried because our dear daughter is at a risk for genetically inherited chromosomal abnormality disease which effects only girl baby. (Not sure but she is at risk)
    Hence we are very much worried to try to have another baby, because if that too turns up to be a girl, she would also be affected. I know right now I should not be worrying about future but I just need an assurance that atleast the second baby will be ok...I know it is early to know but can we try for another baby after this? What are the chances for it to be a boy?
    We are 100% ok with the gender of the baby but since there is a health issue we are a little concerned.
    I hope you understood my worries and reason behind my query. Please let us know:
    1. Will this baby (in my womb) be healthy?
    2. Is there a chance of the next baby being boy? if so when can we try?

Our date of birth details:

my details,
    3 april 1987, 9:10 am, Mysore, karnataka,India

husband ,
    5 january 1982, 18:45 pm, Bangalore,Karnataka,India

Last edited: Aug 31, 2013
  6. selbha

selbha New IL'ite

Dear sir,
    Herewith I have attached my brother's details..can you analyze his chart and reply when he will settle in a permanent job and what type of job will suit him and also When is the appropriate time for him to do marriage? He has completed B.com MBA. Right now he is not having a permanent job and he is switching to many jobs within short time.

Details :
    DOB : 23 - OCT - 1984
    BIRTH TIME : 4.28 AM
    RASI : KANNI (VIRGO)
    LAGNA : KANNI (VIRGO)
    BIRTH PLACE : Nazareth, TUTICORIN (Tamil nadu)

Thanks in advance sir

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Selbha,

The chart of your brother is a delayed marriage only; because in the Rasi chart, the Saturn is aspecting the 7th lord Jupiter and also with the Sun, and in Navamsa chart, from the Navamsa Lagna is directly aspecting the 7th house, which will also delay the marriage.

At present, he is running the dasa of Rahu and bhukti of Moon, both the Rahu and Moon are classical marriage giver; also the transit planets are favourable for marriage you can look for alliance. Please check up whether he has any secret affairs with a lady.

Regards.

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Happyqueen,

The birth of a female child is generally considered to be a great blessings; but ofcourse most of the friends have the feeling that the birth a male child will only bring prosperity in the family; which is not correct.

Have positive thinking and God will certainly bless you with a healthy baby. It is too early to study of the next child. Please be happy to welcome the arrival of the new member in your family

Regards.

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Mr. Achutham,

You belong to Taurus Ascd. At present, you are running the dasa of Jupiter, who is the lord of 8th and 11th houses; but placed in the 12th house; and bhukti Saturn, who is a yohagara planet; but he is placed in the third house. Normally, the dasa of third, 6th, 9th, 11th and 12th houses or planets placed in these houses will not give much beneficial results. This is one of the main reasons for your failure in business; and this is applicable to any business.

Hence, you may try to pray Lord Dakshinamoorthy or even you can visit Guruvayur and pray Lord Guruvayurappan and also pray Lord Ayyappan, by offering Neeranjanam on every Saturday, which will give you beneficial results.

Regards.

10. cookysh

cookysh New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

I want to know about the following marriage match:

Girl's Details:
    Date Of Birth: 21-08-1988
    Time of Birth: 12:25 AM
    Place of Birth: Bina, Madhya Pradesh

Boy's Details:
    Date Of Birth: 11-08-1982
    Time of Birth: 20:40 PM
    Place of Birth: Sabarmati (Ahmedabad), Gujrat

Actually we both are in contact with each other since January 2013 and want to get married now. We approached our parents for marriage, and they also got agreed. He is MBA and I am a software engineer.
    Our parents showed Kundalis to few pandits, one pandit is saying 21.5 gun are matching and this allliance is good. but one different astrologist said that only 14 gun are matching and there are chances of death to any of us.
    Could you please analyze the match making and let us know if the future is fine for both of us or not.
    And can we go ahead with this marriage or is there any harm for any of us after that?

Waiting for quick reply. Its urgent.
    Thanks,