APRIL 2014 - MOM's TO-BE :)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by AnithaPartha, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Trying2bmom

Trying2bmom Silver IL'ite

That's great.. I am going to do the same this weekend.. I dropped my classes and quit work. I am going to take it very easy.. I am bleeding on and off. So scared and nervous. Stay home And enjoy my pregnancy...

2. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Oh... take care T2bmom.. you won't believe me, till now every time I go for urine and wipe with tissue and making sure I don't see any spotting/bleeding. Keeping my travel next week am making sure everything is fine with me. Also, since I came to know +ve result am wfh and didn't go to office also.. So, taking full rest so that next week I can travel .. mostly making simple dishes at home and managing. I can't withstand onion, tomato smell also. Since am not able to face rice, my whole family is not eating rice .. am feeling very bad for it.. just a week then my son will eat yummy food in India so thinking of it and consoling myself.. also, my hubby's granny passed away today and they're asking us to prepone our trip. I've my dr appointment tomorrow.. I can decide my travel only after that... wish me luck !

3. Trying2bmom

I am so sorry to hear about granny. Everything will be fine and just listen to Dr. Let me know how your appt. goes..good luck..

1 person likes this.
  4. Vanisha79

Vanisha79 Bronze IL'ite

Anitha,

My condolance about ur granny.. Do take care of urself and take fullrest before you travel.
    Relax and bring along some soothing musics to listen while travelling.
    tc

1 person likes this.
  5. AnithaPartha

Hi Ladies,

Today, I feel as if all my energy and strength are gone. I feel so lousy and tired and feel like going to bed. Not able to eat anything and I get hunger during midnight. Anyone experiencing this?

I don't have vomiting.. But if I induce (like thinking about certain food) I get that sensation..

6. Trying2bmom

I do .. I do... I get hunger during midnight .. I had an apple one night and threw up everything within an hour :( .. I preferred to stay hunger rather eat something and throwing up..lol

How was your appointment today with your Doctor?

Last edited: Aug 31, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  7. AnithaPartha

Hello Everyone,

Update from my side:
    Today dr visit went very well. Initially we were very scared whether dr will permit us to travel or not.

Okay, this is what happened during my visit.. :tongue

As soon as dr came, she reviewed my U/S report with us and said everything is fine and she said she wanted to do perform U/S once in her office just to make sure. She performed U/S and we saw baby and a strong heart beat and my sac measured 7w1d pregnant.

Once I came home, I immediately called my parents and informed and they're very eager to see me now.

EDD: April 18th

Regarding travel, yes my dr gave a green signal :cool2: :yes: and asked me to just walk in between and stretch legs as much as possible. Without me asking her, my dr said the scan they do in the immigration centers, and the radiations during plane travel are not a problem. For nausea, she has prescribed a chewable medicine to chew every 6hrs to avoid nausea and zantac for heart burn and another pill for indigestion and nausea and Colace for constipation. I felt very comfortable and each of my dr words was soothing me a lot. Overall my visit went excellent.

So, I've my next scan at 12-13w as soon as I come back from my India trip and follow up check up with my dr in Oct 1st week. They took blood test today for testing hormone, genetics etc etc. And I have 20w gender scan on my DS's 4th birthday :banana.. Longgg time to go !

Also, to prevent premature delivery my dr asked me to think about the shots which I will be taking from 16w till 37w..

I was very happy to see my LO and to see heart beat before my travel so I feel good now and I can start to dream about my trip full fledged.. wish me a happy journey ladies..:whistle

All I have to make sure is to take rest the following week and take care of myself during my 20hr trip and need to avoid heavy wt lifting and take rest inside plane as much as possible. Once, I go to India I have more people to pamper me so I will be relieved from cooking and other household. Waiting..

Have a great long weekend everyone !

2 people like this.
  8. AnithaPartha

T2bmom,

Went very well.
    I wrote a big post above :)

1 person likes this.
  9. AnithaPartha

How are you ladies?
    Looks like all are very busy.. How it is going on?

Update from my side:
    My nausea is getting worst but managing somehow with some ginger gums and yet to get prescribed medicines for my trip.. update from your side too..

Morning time till eve, I feel like throwing up whatever I see... and feeling very uncomfortable.. trying to divert my mind.. after evening hours am feeling okay and able to eat only a proper dinner..

at times, am getting weird pain in my stomach.. and also suffering from severe constipation.. not able to drink more water as I feel like throwing up everything so trying to sip water every hour. :drowning

10. mitsviki

mitsviki Senior IL'ite

mine is worse. i feel extremely exhausted. not able to eat anything feeling constipated.feeling so irritated and moody....gosh ....