1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I am in cloud 9 today or to say I am in seventh heaven,everyone made my day special

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Aug 19, 2013.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Re: I am in cloud 9 today or to say I am in seventh heaven,everyone made my day speci

Sree dear welcome to my thread and thanks for your wishes, yes I had a blast

2. iyerviji

Re: I am in cloud 9 today or to say I am in seventh heaven,everyone made my day speci

Wow Padmini dear first of all sorry for late acknowledgement. Thanks for the lovely card with sweet wordings.
    As you have mentioned I was treated like a Princess and had a lovely Birthday which will be a memorable for life time. You have made it more special with your lovely greetings with lovely wordings and special flowers. I am speechless and dont have words to convey my feelings. Hugs to you dear

3. iyerviji

Thanks Anita dear for your sweet message, sweet just like you

4. iyerviji

OTB dear thanks for the compliments, so sweet of you, yes dear I am only 10 years old now. thats why it is child like

5. iyerviji

Ratna dear thanks for your wishes. Yes dear my day was full of love and affection and loads of wishes and celebrations, a lovely memorable 70th birthday I had. Thanks for your nice wordings

6. iyerviji

Satchi dear glad to see you here. Ya I had a wonderful,memorable birthday. Dinny made it more special with a birthday cake.

7. iyerviji

Angel dear thanks for your sweet message.

8. sowmyaraman81

sowmyaraman81 Gold IL'ite

Dear Viji aunty,

Belated birthday Wishes:))

1 person likes this.
  9. iyerviji

Sowmya dear thanks for your wishes