Andhra DIVIDED

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by Dinny, Jul 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swasha

Swasha Gold IL'ite

A.Ps official song is not based on any region. It is based on Telugu people...So, don't provide weird songs comparing 2 regions. I can also show pity like you on those people who support such kind of provocative songs comparing regions.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2013
  2. Swasha

Swasha Gold IL'ite

TRS leaders are not innocent to sit quiet if sakshi creates its own NEWS. It is also mentioned in EENAADU and other news papers.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  3. archu1981

archu1981 Silver IL'ite

i think you never tried to understand the song of telugutalli.please read it couple of times and understand it is about andhra written during the division of madras presidency... and later made as song for andhra. and continued when telangana was merged ,many writters asked to re writting the song and none of the gov.t officials considered and later forgotten. and now during the telangana de merging movement many writters again started to ask for re writting the song and again same responce this time we got experience and wrote out own telangana talli song and we sing our national anthem followed by our telangana talli song.:)
    hope it is clear now. please read your telugu talli song and understand .and aslo how telangana is not included in it. it is official song of andhra and our official song is telangana talli song.
    jai telangana.
    Jai Telangana Song - YouTube

1 person likes this.
  4. kma

kma Gold IL'ite

I made a light hearted comment earlier, but I dont think any seemandhra person will invest majorly in telangana, most of them may pull out too. There are plenty of other places too like chennai, benaguluru etc if they feel so to invest. Already I read somewhere that hospitals are running half empty because seemandhra people are not coming to hyderabad. Real estate in hyderabad also is down and it will take time to bounce back. Anyway I am not an entepreneur so I dont know how their minds are wired, but the public sentiment will be against telangana for a long time to come, in case of bifurcation.

1 person likes this.
  5. Swasha

Swasha Gold IL'ite

DON'T TRY TO JUDGE about my UNDERSTAND regarding OUR PATRIOTIC TELUGU TALLI SONG....
    For every one in A.P, It is a PATRIOTIC SONG and this songs explains well about Telugu people. We don't tolerate if anyone comments the patriotic song....TELUGU TALLI song Neither praises SEEMANDHRA Nor Telangana...

Last edited: Aug 29, 2013
  6. archu1981

archu1981 Silver IL'ite

1175679_10152427190487814_461124224_n.jpg
    this is pressmeet of andhra writters in hyderabad...:)

7. kma

kma Gold IL'ite

Hard core andhra and telangana people are not bothered by division. But people who have relatives and emotional attachments to all regions are the ones who are hit. Anyway, what you are showing is a small percentage. I am personally not affected by division, but there are plenty of people who are going to be adversely affected and they are staunchly against it. Especially low wage labourers etc. What you are seeing is a spontaneous outpouring and it is not politically motivated.

2 people like this.
  8. k11

k11 Silver IL'ite

When one section of the people, around a third of the population of Hyd ask the city as theirs and they will be should be given quotas and preferences, why should rest of the people stay or invest. Should rest of India live as second class citizens in the city.

People like to live and invest in cosmopolitan cities, why would they invest in a place which is closing itself and scaring off the others.

FYI, since you are in CA.
    Ex-Governor of California is an immigrant and outsider.
    Arnold Schwarzenegger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We are going back to feudal age with all divisions.

2 people like this.
  9. k11

k11 Silver IL'ite

Actually forget about seemandhra, rest of India will not get into T.
    Even foreign companies will never enter. Some might even pull out of Hyd. Most of IT companies have already stopped coming in.

Coming to real estate, Hyd already is the worst performing market in the whole country.
    NHB

Low prices in Hyd are attractive but politcal climate is not.
    Investors are better off putting money into other cities.

10. lalithanivas

lalithanivas Gold IL'ite

Ohhhh GOD.......... help the people who are crying for the losses that take place in Telangana after the division...
    People who are talking about the loss of IT sector in Hyderabad & Real Estate.
    Please talk about how to improve the infrastructure in Semandhra. It will help you...

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.