Andhra DIVIDED

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by Dinny, Jul 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. archu1981

archu1981 Silver IL'ite

it is not insulting or looking down on your song.. it is telling the facts comparing the reality of telangana region .maa telugu talliki song was written during formation of andhra( without telangana) while dividing from madras presidency. then later none of the govt, officials took action to include the phrases of telangana region so as a part of the telangana movement we are comparing the song with telangana ' forgotten phrases in the song to support our points. so moderator if you cannot understand telugu you can take help from any member who can understand telugu and translateit for you and decide.. but with out understanding you cannot delete this post of my song.

1 person likes this.
  2. Swasha

Swasha Gold IL'ite

MEDIA IS JUST CAPTURING THE ONGOING MOVEMENT...NOTHING WRONG to take photographs for better clarity in NEW PAPERS.

3. Swasha

Swasha Gold IL'ite

For that, Telangana waadis are MOST welcome to PUT their views in their OWN SONGS instead of using OFFICIAL SONGS...The whole song is just making fun of OFFICIAL SONG......WHAT HAPPENED TO THEIR CREATIVITY????.....Yes, there is a Vulgar word and I don't want to post it in Public forum. If you really understand TELUGU, you will know it....

Last edited: Aug 29, 2013
  4. lalithanivas

lalithanivas Gold IL'ite

Better clarity...???
    People who see the media hungama (who are taking such a small amount of people in a Movie style and saying lot of agitation is going on) will only understand the clarity they are giving....

None of the Andhra Media is covering the Jai Andhra movement that is happening in Seemandhra...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84xbPejhX1g

1 person likes this.
  5. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Dear members

You are requested to post your comments in english.We have regional forums where posts can be made in regional languages.But outside those forums you are supposed to post in english,for the benefit of all the readers who dont understand a particular regional language.Even if you do post in regional language dont forget to give its translation.

I would request you to go through this
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/s...201077-forum-etiquette-rules-new-members.html

1 person likes this.
  6. Swasha

Swasha Gold IL'ite

GUYS, The screenshot given by @Lalitha in her post #334
    is not matching with my screenshot, There is a discrepancy among the figures

Screenshot provided by @LALITHA

2.jpg

Screenshot provided by me

1.jpg

There is Discrepancy in total figures in above screen shots provided by me and @Lalitha, so we cannot rely on these statistics.

1 person likes this.
  7. Swasha

Swasha Gold IL'ite

No need to derive Assumptions and make fun of Media.....They know what they have to do....

Last edited: Aug 28, 2013
  8. lalithanivas

lalithanivas Gold IL'ite

Assumptions & Fun of media.... Where have I made assumptions & Where I made fun of media....????

1 person likes this.
  9. kma

kma Gold IL'ite

People who are supporting telangana should understand one thing. Most people do not mind division of ap as long as they are not cheated of their investments in hyderabad. It might be 400 years old or whatever, it might have had buildings, richest man who wasalso a big miser who trampled the rest of the state etc etc., there have been plenty of investments and developments made exclusively in hyderabad because it is the capital of entire ap.
    People are not asking for nizam's riches or contribution, they are only asking for their rightful share from hyderabad which they deserve.If telangana people feel short charged, then what about seemandhra? Are they not being taken for a ride too? First a capital is determined, people put money in it and suddenly it is not their capital anymore. Is this some child's play? I guess even play date are more planned than this.

2 people like this.
  10. Swasha

Swasha Gold IL'ite

[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We don't see any movie shooting...., we only see that Media is doing their work with Cameras...[/FONT]So,
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Your Above Statement " Like a Movie Shooting" clearly shows that it is an Assumption.

[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    Media is doing its work not HUNGAMA (this HUNGANA word mentioned by you).This above statement made by you clearly shows that you are making fun of media.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.