APRIL 2014 - MOM's TO-BE :)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by AnithaPartha, Aug 14, 2013.

1. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Good to know. Am also from South India living in USA.
    Pregnant ladies like to eat pickles and it is common. I think less spicy pickle is good. Other ladies, can suggest on this.

2. Trying2bmom

Trying2bmom Silver IL'ite

Good to know that.. Awesome.. Please consider drs advice about flying in early pregnancy.. Do not ignore it..

I am just taking 3 classes at local community college and working 15 hours part time at college.. Nothing big..

1 person likes this.
  3. Vanisha79

Vanisha79 Bronze IL'ite

Thanx alot vasu maam..

4. Vanisha79

Vanisha79 Bronze IL'ite

glad to read all posts.. I'm not having any morning sickness right now,
    but then i feel so tired and dizzy. I have to manage pregnancy with my work.
    No cravings also.:):):) my next appointment would be on 17th Sept which will be on my 10th week

5. nihara007

nihara007 Senior IL'ite

congrats vanisha...take care
    anitha
    glad to hear that u hv heard ur LO heartbeat & hope u r relaxed now...do check wth ur doc about ur India journey...last time I travelled India in my 6weeks later had missed abortion & done D&C there in India...I am not making u afraid dear...u may not have a problem n travelling i think.bUT for me Doc told strictly not to travel anywhr atleast for 3months...So I am going out only for hospital checkups.I will be having my next scan on Sep 25th...Now I am 8weeks...Now a days my vomiting reduced but have tiredness.used to sleep after my hubby will go office for 2-3hrs...What about u all?same like u I feel to vomit when I see the curry masalas & vegs in kitchen...but somehow manage to coook lunch for myself as I feel to have something when it is lunch time.I am also southindia....mostly prepare rice & some curry with curd....I love to have sour things now....so I made pickle with lime + little salt + small piece of green chilli....my Doc told not to take spicy things now....so I avoided red chilli...As I am having thyroid & PCOS also a previous miscarriage ,I am taking many tablets like levothyroxine, metmmorphine, aspimed, duphaston etc. Sometimes I am worried whether will affect my baby....but Doc told I dont have to stop them...may be after finishing 12 or 16weeks I can stop that... when is ur edd anitha? Mine is april 2.
    Want to ask something ladies.....whether ur tummies started showing up? I didnt see much change in my 8weeks also....was excited to feel that baby is growing by seeing tummy growth...

6. AnithaPartha

Vanisha,
    Good to hear from you.
    Please share your 1st scan appointment experience with us.

7. AnithaPartha

Nihara,

Did you had any earlier M/C before travelling to India or it happened 1st time after you travelled? One of my other friend travelled during 9w and am talking to her now. Let's see her experience. Am also scared thinking about it. I have packed all bags as of now and all are waiting for our arrival in India. It is a very tough decision. Am going to dr this Friday and going to get her feedback. If dr feels its completely risky then definitely I will need to do something. Sometimes, I feel like cancelling my ticket and booking my parents ticket as they were planning to come with us during return journey.

Yes, like you I also feel more tired. I also sleep after hubby left to work sometimes or call my parents and talk for sometime to soothe me. I miss my mommy's food a lot now. I don't feel it good to go to kitchen and make any favo food as food smell is making me to throw up.

OKay don't worry. Take full rest. Let's all pray GOD to get a healthy full term baby :)

Actually, my tummy was bloated a lot during initial weeks but now since am not eating well it has reduced a bit.. But for 2nd time mommies, tummy will show up soon seems.. I will have to wait for another few weeks I guess as am just 6w5d preggo !

Am trying not to scare me a lot about my travel. If am calm and if I travel safely I think nothing will happen and all will be good. Let's see what my dr says...

1 person likes this.
  8. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

Dear Saisakthi sister,

Thank you very much for keeping me in your prayers. I am sure Baba will give me at the right time.

Thanks
    Vidya

1 person likes this.
  9. Lavz2805

Lavz2805 Silver IL'ite

Congrats Anitha..happy for you

1 person likes this.
  10. AnithaPartha

Thank you Lavz !

Hi Ladies,
    My food aversion is increasing day by day. I was unable to eat even a spoonful of veg pulao (for lunch) which I liked to eat last night and finally ended up eating dosa with idly powder & coconut oil combination for lunch. Morning till evening this food aversion continues and gets better at night. Good part is, I did not throw up even once but have full nausea.

How are you all feeling?