1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I am in cloud 9 today or to say I am in seventh heaven,everyone made my day special

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

Re: I am in cloud 9 today or to say I am in seventh heaven,everyone made my day speci

Glad that u had a wonderful 70th b'day bash...

Dinny that was so sweet of you to surprise viji ma'am with a cake...I'm not that close to anyone in IL so far if i was, then even i would have surprised my dearies with cakes or gifts...maybe by next year, i too will become close to viji ma'am and surprise her with ma something special....

4 people like this.
  2. prettydevil

prettydevil Platinum IL'ite

Re: I am in cloud 9 today or to say I am in seventh heaven,everyone made my day speci

Vijima... Glad that you enjoyed your b'day.

Dinzy..... chooo chweeet ;-) proud of you Dinzy....:) a wonderful gesture :)

2 people like this.
  3. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

So happy you had a great day Viji maa and before the end of today, I wish you many more happy days to come.

Am glad that my call came to you as a pleasant surprise. I wanted to call yesterday but decided that I would introduce myself to you on your special day. Really, it was a pleasure to speak to you.

And yeah Dinny, your cake was indeed a highlight of this special day. Very nice.

Once again, Happy Birthday Viji maa!

2 people like this.
  4. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Vijima
    First of all. I am so sorry....that it took me so much time to come to this thread.

Vijima glad to know that you had a very memorable day today.It was meant to be a very special day afterall its your 70th b'day.
    I sent you cake because i promised you that even if i am not there you will get the cake....:)
    Unfortunately those guys duped me.They changed the design of cake and forgot to write the message :rant:

Vijima it amazes me to see that you have friends of all age groups and from all over the world.And all kinds of friends bus friends,train friends...how cute!!

We all have just one wish "to see you happy always".

With loads of love

(To all ILites...
    the cake was from all of us to vijima...and not just me )

8 people like this.
  5. shireesha06

shireesha06 Silver IL'ite

Belated 70th Happy Birhday Viji mam, have a great life ahead with good health and wealth.

1 person likes this.
  6. anmolhai

anmolhai Platinum IL'ite

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!!! May you be blessed with good health and lots of happiness.
    Dinny that's SO sweet of you :thumbsup:cheers

2 people like this.
  7. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Viji aunty,

it really is wonderful that you had such a lovely day. Happy for you. And Dinny that is incredibly sweet of you :)

2 people like this.
  8. swiss

swiss Gold IL'ite

Wish you a very Happy Birthday... :)

2 people like this.
  9. sreejag

sreejag Bronze IL'ite

Viji Aunty,
    Wish you a very happy birthday! Hope you had a blast.

1 person likes this.
  10. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3 people like this.