Please Help !!!!

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Sharjah' started by sreyasre123, Aug 19, 2013.

1. sreyasre123

sreyasre123 New IL'ite

Hi friends,

I am in great dilemma. Please help me by providing your valuable suggestions..

Myself Sreya. Basically am feom Cochin.I am married and staying in sharjah. Right now am three months pregnant.My query is that, is there any good hospital in sharjah for delivery. I am carying twins and m a bit over scared and nervous.Or is it better to go to Cochin (Kerala) for my delivery. I got many reviews from people like here you sont get much care during delivery and its better to go bck to Kerala.
    Please give your valuable suggestions as to should i stay here or go to kerala.
    Thank you..

2. RamyaSridhar1978

RamyaSridhar1978 Gold IL'ite

Hi
    Congrats for carrying twins! .. Well I too would suggest to have your delivery done in your hometown in India more so Since you are carrying twins ..which is generally considered more risky . God forbid if you ever require the services of an Nicu the expenses are very High compared to those in India and not many insurance companies cover up the expenses .
    Postnatal care in terms of twins is definitely required .its difficult to find a maid etc easily here .
    All the best
    Tk care
    Ramya

3. Deep78

Deep78 Bronze IL'ite

Its better to have delivery at home place.In case of any unforeseen complications, you will get expertise treatment back in India.

4. sreyasre123

sreyasre123 New IL'ite

Thanks a lot Ramya and Deep78

5. sreyasre123

sreyasre123 New IL'ite

Another doubt is regarding visa..my visa expires in the middle of April. Do anyone know how early do u get it renewed? In my case since am carrying, i think atleast when i am 7 months i shud return back to kerala na since most flights dont let u travel after 7 months. so that means by december and my visa expires in april..Donno how i ll manage.

6. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

Not required, if you show your medical report copy they will allow you after 6 months also. but your visa is getting expired on April it is advisable to cancell your visa and exit when you back take a new visa.