1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Lonley Days, is there an end?

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by justice218, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Maddy2087

Maddy2087 Platinum IL'ite

Hmmm... Sometimes i feel why do people behave so beastly , why cant people live and let live ? I understand your situation and i will pray for you to get more strength . Things will be fine soon ..
    All the best .

2. positivegal

positivegal Gold IL'ite

I was in the same situation like yours, 4 yrs back..crying every night..but now I changed in to a strong women.

So, hold on..you will be a better person with time..Goodluck

3. Mahajanpragati

Mahajanpragati Platinum IL'ite

give yourself some tme to get over the bad marriage ............be proud of yourself

4. queenie29

queenie29 Silver IL'ite

You did the best thing for your future, leaving a person that your Ex.
    Now be happy and have hope that your future would be bright and you have all the 'liberty' and 'Right' to shape it for your good.

Get up and leave your past behind!
    Best of luck!

2 people like this.
  5. shama146

shama146 Gold IL'ite

These feelings are quite normal during these tough times. We all are human beings and at times we will question God as to why this happened to us. Dear believe me after some time you will be more strong and tough person. situations like these prepare us for the tough life ahead.
    You are young and definitely have a good life ahead. Just be patient and leave few things on Almighty.
    When he has given you thorns, he will give you roses too. Don't worry. See my signature.

6. zainabsarfraz

zainabsarfraz Platinum IL'ite

Soon the bad phase is going to end so cry your heart out and finish it off. With the next Bday begin new all afresh just like a bud blooming in spring see everything with a positive attitude, give time to yourself, pamper yourself and become a strong woman.
    Dear OP count on your blessings, you are soo much blessed to have your family around you at your difficult times there are many women here whose family completely abandone them at the time of crisis. Dont worry gal just hang on few more days and then you are a free bird again.

7. Uttaraa

Uttaraa Platinum IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]
    Tell me again, you are 26?! Wow! Now do you hear that chirruping of women who would clamber on each other to be in your shoes? And you are doing your masters; sends few in tizzy at your ambition to achieve your goals in life!

The mantra is focus! Do what you are doing and in no time you would be where you want to be! All this sententious talk you must have heard from friends, the motivational gurus and every other book on the stand which says - 'My life has changed'. But the truth is people still believe, buy into it or even hope it to be true coz somewhere deep down you know that too - you are the master of your destiny! Shake that negativity off, fight your battle as fierce as you can , drub those challenges as hard as you can and the world is not just an oyster but a pearl you can hold in your hands and appreciate.

My advice - don't read , listen or even bother anything that disturbs you! Seek, learn and perfect what inspires you to keep going in life. And someday when you want to get married, your prince charming will be around the corner :)[/JUSTIFY]

5 people like this.
  8. Iamagoodgirl

Iamagoodgirl Platinum IL'ite

vent out as much as possible.Also read stories of other separated members here so you know you are not alone suffering.

9. jeeba.james

jeeba.james New IL'ite

Dear hugs for you..... don't worry, always be confident about yourself.
    every day keep in mind "every day in everyway i am getting better and better"
    and always keep hope, the next dawn will bring full of light in your life.
    if you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes.
    loves and prayers:)

10. simpleMom

simpleMom Gold IL'ite

You are 26 and doing masters. Soon, you might have a well paying job. I see only good things in future.