Pls Share everything about twins

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by CoolPie, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Viiksha

Viiksha Silver IL'ite

Hi !!

Hope all are doing good.. I'll be completing 36 wks this friday and I have appt with doc ..
    I dont think i 'll be able to attend my brother's wedding :-(
    In last meet , doc told to have c-sec on 23rd.. but i m in a dilemma whther to wait till pains or just got for c sec.
    She told babies are in breech 3 wks back.. they would have changed the position ..right?

Twin Mommies....
    Pls let me know which would be good for me.... planned c-sec or wait till pains come... Do u think i can try for normal..?
    Pls give ur valuable suggestions ASAP...

2 people like this.
  2. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

Congrats Viiksha for completing 36 weeks...

I would suggest planned c-sec as evefrything goes acc to plan and Drs are prepared for complications if any..

3. suganvijay

suganvijay Platinum IL'ite

Hi viiksha,
    Congrats on completing full term dear! Now you and your babies are out of danger! :)
    Though I have no experience in this. From what I have heard from many twin mommies that C section will keep things simple for babies! But even I will wait for other mommies to give some replies!

4. RamyaSridhar1978

RamyaSridhar1978 Gold IL'ite

Hi
    I too would suggest a c section to keep things safe . Though I blv they might have changed their position by now .. Having a n del with breach baby can be really awful ( well bad me I am a breach baby ) . My mom told me how I turned immed after my sis came out. There was 40 min gap bw us :-(
    All the best

5. Viiksha

Viiksha Silver IL'ite

Hi All !
    Doc wants to wait till this friday i.e. 37 th week.. So...am waiting...
    Somewhat worried about c-sec procedure.. share ur exp..
    particulary dont want that urine cathether :-(

6. suganvijay

suganvijay Platinum IL'ite

Viiksha,
    SGBV has shared some experiences in your due date club! I hope it's useful for you!

7. anumdas

anumdas Senior IL'ite

Hi Viksha
    Dont get worried anything about the C-section. It has become quite a normal thing now. Keep your mind cool and be happy that you were able to complete the full term as per twin pregnancy. Dont think too much :) :)
    Regards

8. BerryPine

BerryPine Gold IL'ite

Congratulations!! You are almost done:)
    I guess after 32 weeks babies cannot change position because of lack of space.
    Just decide which will be good for babies.But I prefer c-sec.Babies can be take safely without much complications.

Sorry dear you have to have the catheter,no other go.And c-sec is just a cake walk.It pains ofcourse.No pain no gain:)

9. Jayalasya

Jayalasya New IL'ite

Hi Viiksha,

I just gone though your thread.i would like to congratulate you for your smooth twin pregnancy.
    I am a mom of 12months old twin baby girls.
    I feel we should always listen what doctor says.if they say to go for c-sec just take it.
    I went for c-sec as my doctor preferred that.

Only first month will be a bit hard. After that every thing will be normal.be sure that at least 2 persons should be there to help you for 6months after that every thing will be normal.

All the very best for you.

Hi berrypine,sumipani ,chithirainilavu or anybody

You guys are just great that you alone are bringing up your kids.
    I have a query to you.
    My babies are in 12th month now they are doing good.
    My DH is in US he is asking me to come with my kids.my mom will come with me she will stay for 3or4 months then she will return.
    My question is can I alone manage both the kids at their age of 15months. My DH will help me when he will be at home.but in day time can I manage them?
    My mom says to stay here till next march,she will stay there for 3 or 4 months by the time they will complete heir 2nd year.she says from there it is a bit easy to handle them.is this true?
    Please help m on this

Thanks in advance

10. mathira

mathira IL Hall of Fame

Hai Vikasha,

Congratulations for completing full term twin preg.. As everyone suggested here, my vote is also c-secrion only..

Even for me, one baby was in breech, so they have planned for elective c-section.. Of course, during the initial days, it pains a lot..but after sometime, u'll be alright.. & if u are so scared about the insertion of catherer, then req your doc to insert it after gvg anesthesia.. So that u'll not feel any pain or discomfort.. For me they did it like that only..
    & all the very best for ur delivery & happy motherhood..