Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. priyadayalan

priyadayalan New IL'ite

Hello Sir

I want to know when will i have child.I am providing mine and my husbands details.

My date of birth:- 23rd september 1977
    My moon sign:- makaram
    Nakshatram:- sravanam
    Time of birth:- 3.38 a.m
    Place of birth:- Chennai,Tamilnadu

My husband's details:-
    Date of birth:- 12th october 1976
    Moon sign:- vrushabam
    Nakshatram:- krutika
    Time of birth:- 9 a.m
    Place of birth:- Theni,Tamilnadu

Thanks & Regards
    priya

Last edited: Aug 15, 2013
  2. Freedom_life

Freedom_life New IL'ite

Thank you so much Sir, will convey the same to her..

3. Freedom_life

Freedom_life New IL'ite

Sir I have already asked about my cousin and her husband to you a year back. You have told that their horo does not match and they might not have a happy marital life.

Here are the details.
    Girl
    1. 28-Jun-1984
    2. Time of birth : 20:48
    3. Place : Vellore

Boy
    1. 27-Apr-1975
    2. Time of birth : 15:40

They are married for more than 6 yrs and the husband wants to get separated now, my cousin is so confused about the future and not able to accept to move out. They do not have any marital harmony in their relationship. Can you let us know if there is anything which can be done to fix the issues. or if they get separated will it benefit my cousin's life?
    Kindly help sir as the entire family is suffering because of their troubled married life.

4. loveandgod

loveandgod Senior IL'ite

Sir i posted this few days back as wel..
    You askd for the details,
    their details are:-
    Jaya: dob- 21.5.1984 Pob-jharia(jharkhand) Tob-2:30 am
    Gautam: dob- 30.1.1982 Pob- rairangpur(orisa) Tob- 7:45 pm
    Wedding date- 6 may 2007 (rairangpur)
    Please tell when theu will be blessed with a child and when they will be in harmony without all the fights.
    I hope i am not bothering you too much.
    Thank you sir
    Puja

5. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Sharthi,

Thank U V M for ur kind feed back and happy to know that you are settled, according to your expectation and choice.

The promotion, if nay in the near future is not promising much; however, the following periods are supportive for the same:

1) 18th August, 2014 and 26th Dec 2014
    2) 17th Feb 2015 and 23rd July, 2015.

Regarding the purchase of immovable property, the transit planets for the present is very supportive until middle of June, 2014; failing which the period 17th Feb 2015 and 23rd July, 2015 is supportive.

According to his chart, it will advantageous of if the main entrance of the property is selected facing North or east

Regards.

1 person likes this.
  6. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Dove,

The marital disharmony between the husband and wife cannot be studied, without the birth details of any one of them.

However, in your chart, the 2nd lord Moon, lord of family/happiness has gone to 12th house, house of loss, which is not good for marital harmony and also in your chart, the Rahu is placed in the 2nd house, which is also not good marital happiness.

As far as education is concerned, there is a combination of 4th lord Mercury and 5th lord Venus; which is extremely good for higher education.

Regarding the profession, you have Mars in the 10th houses, which is extremely good; and this will give power and authority. The period for the present, unitl 16th Feb 2015 is very supportive for getting employment. Hence, if you want to continue your higher studies, you can do the same or if you want to get employed, you can attempt for the same also.

You will have good professional career with good savings

Regards.

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Freedomlife,

Kindly post your request along with the reply given by me.

Regards.

8. thenmozhi07

thenmozhi07 Silver IL'ite

sir
    POB COIMBATORE
    DOB 07.12.1984
    TOM 2.30 PM

9. kt29

kt29 Junior IL'ite

Namaste Guruji;

How are you. Hope you and family members are fine. You had given detailed analysis of our patrika and mentioned that this Dasha is till 6th June 2014. Iam still with my parents and separated from my husband. All family friends are trying hard to make my husband understand to talk and solve but he is very adamant and not ready to listen at all. Even in professional front; he seems to be facing lots of problems and having fights with people. He is behaving very rudely and arrogantly.

Can you please check his patrika and tell the reason of his behaviour. Also till when this behaviour and phase will be there. Family from both sides and common friends are worried.
    Guruji; please help me and predict when this phase will end? Is there divorce or whether we will lead happy life ahead. Would there be change after 2014 June? Please analyse his behaviour and profession / career for promotion etc

We are worried. Your guidance is always so helpful to all members.

Husband;s details: Dob: 18/03/1974; place: Pune time: 11:12pm( night)
    Thanks and best regards
    Kirti

Last edited: Aug 15, 2013
  10. Freedom_life

Freedom_life New IL'ite

Sir I have already asked about my cousin and her husband to you a year back. You have told that their horo does not match and they might not have a happy marital life.
    Here are the details.
    Girl
    1. 28-Jun-1984
    2. Time of birth : 20:48
    Boy
    1. 27-Apr-1975
    2. Time of birth : 15:40
    They are married for more than 6 yrs and the husband wants to get separated now, my cousin is so confused about the future and not able to accept to move out. They do not have any marital harmony in their relationship.
    1. Can you let us know if there is anything which can be done to fix the issues. or if they get separated will it benefit my cousin's life?
    2. Is this the right time for her to shift her job?
    3. Is this the right time to get seperated?
    4. Her health is getting spoilt because of these problems. Will she suffer any serious problems?

YOUR EARLIER REPLY

The chart of the girl and the boy should not have been matched for the simple reason from the girl's Moon sign, Gemini and the boy's Moon sign is Scorpio, which is 6th and 8th from each other, causing Shasta Ashta Dosha.
    Apart from this, the Laga Lord of the boy, i..e Mercury and 7th lord Jupiter are in 2nd /12th position both in the rasi as well as navamsa chart, which is not good marital happiness.
    Apart from this, the boy has Jupiter in the 7th house. For Virgo as well as Gemini natives, the Jupiter in the 7th house causes, Kendrathipathi, Badhakathipathi and Markathipathi dosha. This is not good for longevity of the marriage. Apart from this, the 7th house is aspected by Saturn and also Rahu, which is not good for stability of married life.
    Apart from this, the boy's Moon has been afflicted by the conjunction of Rahu and aspected by Ketu. The chart having affliction of Moon by any malefic planets; especially by the nodes should always be simply rejected and the Moon is debilitated (neecham). The boy will have imbalanced mind and normally, for any girl, it will be extremely difficult to lead family life with such natives.
    When there is no affection and attachment between two, then where is the question of getting united and getting a child?
    Regards