IVF Queries and suggestions

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Swatir23, Sep 9, 2011.

1. pumpkin01

pumpkin01 Platinum IL'ite

I too had only 2 days rest....and resumed to work after that.... but not complete bed rest..... I used to go for walk and avoided bending ....and you should involve yourself like watch some good movies or baby activities on youtube... which will keep you occupy and take away your mind from the symptom finding thing.... and I don't think you need to be on complete bed rest for the whole 2 week but I think she wanted you to take rest so don't just lie down... you can sit and do things you want to do...but avoid picking heavy things and crunching your stomach.... Best of Luck my dear.......Lots of baby dust.

2. nishi11

nishi11 Junior IL'ite

Thyroid i know.What is vitamin D3 for?

3. brindhaaa

brindhaaa Bronze IL'ite

Thanks nishi and swati .. thats very comforting ..... keeping my fingers crossed... please pray for me ladies...as i cant handle anymore disappointments...

4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hey Brindhaa,
    You can sleep on your sides now. May be your doc must have feared that the embryos might move after the transfer, lying on back might prevent them from move. But now, the embryos must have settled, it won't harm in sleeping on sides.
    Eat healthy & take care of yourself. Don't stress much! Be positive & strong.
    All the best dear!

Sticky baby dust to all TTC ladies...

5. brindhaaa

brindhaaa Bronze IL'ite

Thanks vasumathy... yes i have started sleeping on my sides since 2 days , not fully whenever i feel uncomfortable with my back .. yes she might have feared since i already has history of ectopic pregnancy .. please pray for me , will let u all know the results after a week ...

6. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My prayers will be there with each & every TTC souls here dear. Don't worry. Hope you will reap the success with this cycle! All the best dear.
    Try to relax & keep positive memories with you all the time. Take care.

Sticky baby dust to all TTC ladies...

7. vadapallisudha

vadapallisudha Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Once the embryos are placed inside the utrine cavity no gravitational force is going to effect it. It is not going to fall off while u cough or sleep on ur sides. The embryo sticks to its place within 24hrs. So 1 or 2 day rest is most anyone can take after transfer. you can get back to ur normal activities with some precautions.

Wishing u good luck,
    sudha

1 person likes this.
  8. vadapallisudha

vadapallisudha Gold IL'ite

Vitamin D3 helps in maintaining proper balance of Calcium and absorption of calcium from the food we take. The vitamin helps in healthy bones and cellular growth.

It is estimated that most Indians are deficient of this vitamin.

sudha

1 person likes this.
  9. sarada30

sarada30 Platinum IL'ite

dear dhana lakshmi

i am going to dr anuradha at somajiguda hyderabad and i felt satisfied with the treatment and support they are giving. Only thing is we should have some patience.

you can pm me if you have any questions on this.

loads of baby dust to you.

1 person likes this.
  10. Bavishya

Bavishya Platinum IL'ite

Anu infertility centre at somajiguda it is number one in Hyderabad if u want more details mes me