help me frds

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by srilakshmiram, Aug 6, 2013.

1. srilakshmiram

srilakshmiram Junior IL'ite

hi i am srilakshmi 23 yrs old . going to celebrate our 3rd anniversery. i need some clarification frds . here s my 3 yrs path in which i have travelled. got married in 2010 sep . by the end of dec i was conceived .unfortunately no heart beat so done d&c. and by the nov 2011 2nd time i was conceived . baby was grown well every thing is fine till 3 months . doctor suggested me do 1st trimester scan its results was very shocking . its downs syndrome. nothing to do doctor advised to terminate it and did that too.

for past 3 months i am in ttc. i am taking medicines . wat i want to ask you is today is 30 th day i am having small spottings its like stained white . this cycle i am expecting a lot and having hope . but y this s coming . is this symptoms of having my periods soon . i am confused

2. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Dear Srilakshmi ,

Sorry for the tough phase you have gone through and wishes and prayers for you to hold a healthy baby soon .
    It could be an implantation bleeding too. I would say just wait for an week and take HPT/blood test.
    Hope you were diagonised properly for the past failures and took treatment accordingly .

Good luck

1 person likes this.
  3. srilakshmiram

srilakshmiram Junior IL'ite

thank you for responding luckwaves