1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Forget your own unhappiness by creating a little happiness for others….

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Aug 6, 2013.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Forget your own unhappiness by creating a little happiness for others….Because when you are good to others, you are best to yourself.

Your HAPPINESS Is HIDDEN Within You,
    Just REMOVE Your WORRIES!

In life there are so many things that make us happy and we can also make others happy by doing something good. In Indusladies so many are there who make us happy. Some make us happy by giving Likes, some dont have time so they just give likes to make us happy and to make us know that they have read our post. Some give us like , give happy and go and nominate the thread which makes anyone the happiest. Its not because they are going to get the award bu t because they feel happy that someone has liked their post and after nomination they get more feed backs. When someone posts a thread which has some message for everyone we learn something and we learn so much from the feed backs also. I feel very happy when I get a like from Cheeniya Sir and Kamla and I am in Cloud 9 when I get a feedback from them.
    Till now I have given 8113 likes and received 8154 likes. I think Satchi has got the highest likes here. I am very generous in likes because I give likes to the feedbacks I get and immediately reply to them. In that way I am able keep a track which fbs I have replied.

Smile. It is a simple act, but sometimes takes a lot of effort. A smile can cause boundaries to melt, hearts to warm up, and distances to reduce. Why don't we smile more often? Is it too tough to smile? The answer lies in our attitude towards life. If we are more accepting of situations, we will be able to smile more easily. Here are some inspiring smile quotes. Always wear a smile. Remember, without your smile, your attire is incomplete.- unknown

Smile a while and while you smile another smiles
    and soon there is miles and miles of smiles

Some people think twice before smiling. A smiling face looks more beautiful than a face with a frown. It takes seventeen muscles to smile and forty-three to frown. In the bank where I go there was a lady who always welcomes me with a smile and I feel so happy and when I leave I say Thank you and Have a nice day. But that lady has gone for delivery and instead another lady has come in her place. She always has a frowning face. When someone asks something also she wont reply. Now her work has increased because they have changed the account number. So she has to close the present passbook and give a new passbook to everyone. So whenever I go there is a big Q in front of her. Dont know because of the increase in work she is frowning or she has some other problems. As far as possible when we come out we should keep our problems at home and dont show it to others unless the problem which is very serious. Especially in banks if they cater properly and if possible with a smile then they will have more customers. Today I had to go to the temple so before going to the temple I left my passbook with her and there were two, three people standing so I thought when I come back she would have updated my passbook. But when I came back she had not updated and there were five, six people standing. She could have told me with a smile that she could not do it as she was busy but she said also frowning only. I got so disappointed that I had to stand again behind six people. So it took more time.

Smile a while and while you smile another smiles
    and soon there is miles and miles of smiles

When we go to temple there is a lady who sits in front to book for archana etc. Whenever me and my dh go she gives a broad smile and does namaskaram to us. We feel so happy . Talking of smiles brought me memories of my working days. While leaving I took Autograph from our Vice President and he wrote there most liked by all and every smiling . I was so happy .

A good method to remain happy and makes others happy is to be flexible and adjust yourself to different people personalties and opinion.

What a wonderful thought this is — If we contemplate further , we realize that ego is what keeps us from becoming flexible in so many situations of life, isn’t it? If only we could let go of our Ego (Remember do not let go of self respect !!!, just let go of ego ) —

—-

5 people like this.

2. Paruchava

Paruchava Bronze IL'ite

Hi I like ur post

1 person likes this.
  3. veenago

veenago Bronze IL'ite

Dear maami

Every day i learn something from your post. today is about the smile , and the difference between ego and self respect.

1 person likes this.
  4. anuraags

anuraags Silver IL'ite

What u r saying is right. a smile make us to feel happy . It gives some positive vibration that some people is there for us

1 person likes this.
  5. swathiiyer

swathiiyer Silver IL'ite

Hello Vijima...

A beautiful post... " A good method to remain happy and makes others happy is to be flexible and adjust yourself to different people personalties and opinion". This line sums up everything.. And i truly agree with you..

Love
    Swathi

1 person likes this.
  6. plakshmi

plakshmi Gold IL'ite

hi

valuable advice ma

lakshmi

1 person likes this.
  7. BharadwajThiru

BharadwajThiru Silver IL'ite

Vijima,
    I am one of those folks who gives likes but don't find the time to comment! On second thoughts, I have to apologize.
    I really hate to say I do not have time. Because everyone has the same amount of time! In my current status, I really have to pick my priorities. Unfortunately, I have set myself up with too many goals! One of them, the biggest time consumer of all, is to keep everyone happy! People have told me I can't do that, but on that, I have strong perseverance!
    While I am getting slowly addicted to IL, it has still not made to the top of my priority list. I am sure it will get there someday. But each time I do make it my priority, I find great snippets that teaches me something new!
    Thanks for all your postings. Keep them coming.

1 person likes this.
  8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Paru dear welcome to my thread and thankyou for your first fb which made my day and sorry for the late reply. Glad you liked my post

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Veena dear glad you learn something from my post

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Anu dear welcome to my thread , glad you liked my post