2nd IUI failed...feel like stopping treatments

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Yettobemom, Aug 3, 2013.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

can i tell u something?

i was ttc for 4 yrs.had done 5 iui s and all failed.

went to ivf. second ivf is a victory:)now me a mommy.

i took a six months break after iui.

there could be many reasons why it failed.chromosome issue is one.do check it out.

u just need to relax and let go for sometime.be very busy doing things.its ok to exercise to a minimum.eat healthy.ask hubby to eat more almonds as it increases sperm count.

important thing is to RELAX.

good luck.u WILL become a mommy soon:)

2 people like this.
  2. Yettobemom

Yettobemom Gold IL'ite

Thanks pumpkin for your sweetest words :) really made my day! No, I stopped exercise in this cycle as everybody including doc told to take rest, as a result I gained little wt :( u r right, will start walking at least. My both IUI s were with clomifene

1 person likes this.
  3. Yettobemom

Yettobemom Gold IL'ite

Thanks sai,

I too believe in baba, visited shirdi and asked for this :( not answered yet. But i know there is delay not denial, so hope is there too somewhere in middle of the disappointments. i am grateful to all ILs for their kind support and advises. Thanks for including me in yours prayers....

4. Yettobemom

Yettobemom Gold IL'ite

Thanks thanks thanks upavi! Really loved your line:

1 person likes this.
  5. Yettobemom

Yettobemom Gold IL'ite

Thanks Anita for sharing your inspiring story. Gives me hope to stick on. God bless

1 person likes this.
  6. Sairam2311

Sairam2311 Silver IL'ite

very well said dear Saisakthi sister..I There is always an energy above us and we must have faith in it.:)

7. curious28

curious28 Silver IL'ite

Dear Yet to be mom,

I'm in the same boat with more than 4 yrs of ttc and two failed IUIs. I've taken breaks a few times during the treatment after feeling devastated and leaving all medicines, but nothing happened. So now m back with the treatments, medicines, visits to dr. etc and feel like standing back to square one.

8. curious28

curious28 Silver IL'ite

When i look back now, i regret taking the breaks. I should've continued. Maybe smthing would have clicked.

This is why i feel that till your dr. doesn't tell u to take a break from treatment, you shud continue. Taking a break from all the treatments might have worked for many ladies, but not for me atleast :(

9. reshma2010

reshma2010 Bronze IL'ite

Hi yettobemom,

I am posting here after a long time...I saw ur post and thought of replying you...I was also in the same thought when I had 2 IUIs failed. I conceived on my 3rd IUI. Don't think of stopping your treatment.. Though my first two IUIs were perfect, I conceived only on my 3rd IUI. We may not know which cycle would click...Try your best and leave everything to GOD. He will get you the positive result on right time...

Everything happens for a reason...I am now mom of cute twin boys...If I had stopped my treatment after 2 IUIs this wouldn't have happen....So please go ahead with all positive thoughts...

Will pray for you....God bless..

10. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

YTM and other ladies who have had iui, is iui painful? does it hurt? am scared somehow :-(