Todays positive feel...

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by upavi, Jun 17, 2013.

1. plakshmi

plakshmi Gold IL'ite

hi

today's feel

1. went for renewal of passport almost everythink ok. 2morrow will be finalised by gods grace...

2. whenever i felt low i started to chant Krishna's name where ifeel relaxed...

3. some positive tips
    1. sit straight, stand erect in public places and walk with heads ahead when you talk have a gracious smile, have eye contact, be alert and to be aware always tell thanku atleast for 12 times or 24 times it will do wonders
    2. einsten was successful only through following the gratitude method?(source the secret by rhonda byrne)
    3. even stress is relieved when we tell thanku..
    4. bathroom door is broken so we asked one carpenter to come and work and gave rs.3000/- its more than 20 days he didnot turn up and not fixing the callls too. so telling thanku to him.let me check whether he will do the work or cheat...
    waiting for the result....
    lakshmi

2. shinara

shinara Platinum IL'ite

Rest is Rust.......
    thuru pidithu azhivathai vida theinthu azhi
    -
    Swami Vivekananda

1 person likes this.
  3. plakshmi

plakshmi Gold IL'ite

hi

today's feel

1. did pooja well and prayed well.

2. yes... got the file number from PSK so the job is over

3. had a nice sleep.

lakshmi

4. upavi

upavi Gold IL'ite

Coming after a week to this thread. From yday i was kept on thinking i have to loggin but i went to other post not this one.

1) feeling very better 2day after a week tiredness & other weakness.
    2) started a thread of krishna pics, i saw so many krishna pics shared by others, my day is completely filled today
    3) listened to abhang & bhajans looking at those krishna pics, it was sucha bliss in the morning
    4) im so so happy that my dad might come to us, eagerly waiting for my sis & dad to join me soon
    5) one more week then i ll knw my dads itinerary.
    6) when i was feeling not okay my friend cooked for me, thanks to her

5. orchidgb

orchidgb Silver IL'ite

hi

today's positive feel:

1. really today is a great day for me.
    2. attended a function. i didnt take bag with me to function only a purse. after i gave the gift to the oldcouple(it is sathapisekam with the cover) i was in dire need of a cover to keep my samsung tab and a biscuit packet to give it to my cousin. but i do not had anything with me just kept everything in the purse itself(but was really struggling ) i am scared i might miss something but was holding everything and had my lunch then told bye to the host you wont believe it the host gave a jute bag as gift and was so happy as if i got a crore rs or i was in cloud nine.

3. At that time i thought Certainly GOD will provide what we want or whenever we are in need of anything.

4. went to my cousin's home had a nice time with her though some bitter flashbacks was there but i changed the topic somehow and managed....

5. went to training class and got my salary then then in charge person told that they were very much satisfied by my performance and teaching.

6. again went to cloud nine and then had aheart felt prayed in TTD.

LAKSHMI

[since my username plakshmi cannot be opened for some reason i registered new username as orchidgb. moderators please help me to get my old userid. thanks in advance].

1 person likes this.
  6. upavi

upavi Gold IL'ite

Plakshmi ur post was a nice one...sooner u ll retrieve ur old id...

My updates:

My friend visited me, so had a nice leisure talk with her yday after long time.

Did my pooja in the morning & was very much satisfied.

Had good sleep yday which really rejuvenated me & very fresh after that

I was thinking about the past for a while, then i did leave myself there. Immediately i gave a shock treatment like reverse of whatever bad moods & how did i feel, how my hubby ll react in that positive situation, what should i prepare during those positive time. Then you believe me i was out of it.

I posted a krishna pic in one of the thread which i myself was admiring it for a long time

So happy that sri velukudi krishnan has started pravachan of srimadbhagavadam in vijay tv. Need of the hour.

Previously i was reducing my thoughts of happy & enjoyable moods not even for dream sake, i know it wont happen in reality so i ll think y think about it. But now after writing in this post, i have started those kinds of thoughts. One such thought is how good it ll be now if my niece (6 yr old) & nephew (4 yr old) happened to visit us.

I was really jumping in air with those kinds of thoughts which made me feel so fresh.

I culdnt do payasam today but my friend came & gave it. I was very happy.

7. usharavi

usharavi New IL'ite

Dear

Thanks for this thread and i feel i should also change my thinking and thoughts as positive every time
    which may help me to over come all negative feelings..

Today

Got up early and prayed that i should always be positive and think positive..
    was feeling happy in office after listening to shasti kavasam and vishnu sahasranamam..
    Hope the coming days i should always think on the positive side..

Thanks & Best regards

1 person likes this.
  8. orchidgb

orchidgb Silver IL'ite

hi

9/8
    1. went to temple and it was a heavy rush due to adi madham and friday.

2. earlier i would have got irritated for the crowd but i was at peace yesterday just prayed and lighted lamps

3. had a nice sleep, went for a brisk walk .

4. prepared notes for my montessori training class.

10/8

1. got up early and was so active finished my chores and was quite satisfied.

2. prepared kesari due to naga chaturthi and it came out very well.

3. went to my class and i gave some confident tips to them since they were afraid of exams, album etc.,

4. met one aunty and was talking to her

1 person likes this.
  9. upavi

upavi Gold IL'ite

Dear usha,
    Once we start feeling positive even for smallest thing also u feel greatness in that. Yes,this thread has helped me a lot to have positive outlook in every matter in detail. Jus started but im able to feel positivity around me, thats how we have develop. Sure ll feel more & more positive once u start thinking & noting it down. Wishes for positive vibes.

10. upavi

upavi Gold IL'ite

My updates

I was not feeling well yday,generally if i ll feel that i have big disease or something wont go well but yday i was very bold & didnt get scared, sooner i was able to feel the relief.

I read a post about one of the IL members life journey with weightloss. Despite of her so many illness she has succeed in her journey, which was really inspiring to read.

Did a nice adai for dinner

Had a very funny dream yday.