1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

how to bring wet grinder to usa

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by nine9, Jul 25, 2013.

1. nine9

nine9 Junior IL'ite

Hi
    I am planning to bring wet grinder from India. I am getting 110v wet grinder with the same package that I got while buying. Shall I bring this as a separate check-in baggage with original packing or shall I place it in a suitcase and wrap it with some clothes. Please let me know which is the safe mode of travel.

2. nine9

nine9 Junior IL'ite

This is urgent. can someone help me on this.....?

3. breeze01

breeze01 Platinum IL'ite

hey couple of months back we got the one wet grinder its 18 lbs or something we just put the whole pack in one suit insiide the box we stuff very few clothes as it adds up weight, so we just got the whole box like that as we dont want the stone to broke or anyother parts

4. breeze01

breeze01 Platinum IL'ite

we got ultra 110v you can just put the whole box in the suitcase but make sure you add little clothes like blouses, or kids clothes in the box of wet grinder then plaster it, if the box itself with grinder adds up the weight then just put something inside for the balance make sure doesnt break anything inside in customs as they throw the bags.

5. butterflyice

butterflyice Local Champion Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

You can bring the grinder in its pack with additional plastic packaging. Also mark " Fragile item, handle with care"

6. nine9

nine9 Junior IL'ite

Thanks for all the suggestion, I wrapped the grinder with some clothes and packed it into a suit case. It came fine. I am now grinding my batter successfully.