1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

First birthday party - return gift ideas and cake theme Plzzz!!

Discussion in 'Birthday Party Planning' started by coolberry0108, Feb 18, 2013.

1. coolberry0108

coolberry0108 New IL'ite

Need some ideas on return gifts and thank you cards for my babies first birthday. Which type of gifts will be good for kids around 5 years of age and above 5 to 13 yrs of age. If you provide the shop name it will be easy for me to visit. I heard in Parrys I can get numerous gift items, Please suggest the shop name in parrys or the street name. We are having an idea of ordering a truck model cake which should carry 1. If you guys have some other similiar ideas and cake shop names please suggest. Also let me know which flavoured cake will be good for a party.

2. vsharma

vsharma Platinum IL'ite

Hi Coolberry,

Pencil box set which contains pencil, sharpner, scale etc which will be useful for kids. You can buy these in whole sale in Bunder street, Parrys. You dont need shop name if you enter that street all shops has it. Once you go there you get more ideas. Or Kasi chetty street for some toys or dolls.

3. coolberry0108

coolberry0108 New IL'ite

Thanks Vsharma. Still I am waiting for innovative ideas in ordering cake. someone please suggest me some ideas as I am running out of time as the birthday date is nearing. We have done with all other works like buying his costume,booking hall,food menus,etc..

4. archusirur

archusirur Silver IL'ite

Hi..
    I guess its a late reply.. Wen is ur son's bday?? If u go to saravana stores in t nagar, u can find a whole lotta items for return gifts.. they r quite under budget.. and for the cake, look for some images in google... show the image in the cake shop and they do it almost exactly for you.. some good cake shops are.. french loaf, cake world and chennai cakes..

5. neetamenon

neetamenon Bronze IL'ite

I came across this thread, I know it is a late reply from my side but I would like to give you my suggestions as I have searched online for kids return gifts ideas. I came across a wonderful website for kids . I think that website will be helpful to find you a good birthday gifts return. They offer ample of inexpensive products and their products are very attractive. Kids gonna love it very much. Kids return gits items like reading book, coloring books, nursery rhymes.For more details contact through PM

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2013
  6. neelamkukreja

neelamkukreja Junior IL'ite

Friends, I always shop from MyBirthdaySupplies and have a good experience. You can also try shopping from them.

7. peeks

peeks Gold IL'ite

How about a theme from a childrens tv show, or a train with the carriage and caboose on a railway track, I made this for my sons 2nd birthday, it was quite easy....and any cake shop can do it

8. ketal

ketal Bronze IL'ite

i Think u return gift is Some plastic/fiber dinner palte for three khana ,milk cup,colour box,pencil pouchetc

Regards,

ketal