pls help with ovulation kit

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by namitasankar, Apr 15, 2013.

1. namitasankar

namitasankar New IL'ite

Hi,

I am 35 years old...and planning to have a second child...My weight is 90kgs...a nd this weight has been since my teenage....and when i had my first child i weighed 87 kgs,,,,i had been trying for long ...i was on copper-t for almost 3 years and when i removed my periods became irregular took medicines now everything has been normal for almost a year now....have been trying for a child since almost a year but somehow..have been unsuccesful...I feel bad always that people who are heavier than me can conceive easily ....Why not me?Its really very hurting and i feel i am the hardhit in this whole world............Hope Even i turn lucky

Can I use an ovulation Kit? If so can anyone suggest anybrands and the procedure for the same...thanks in advance

2. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

who said faty girl will not get... relax and try with free mind set.

because of your mental stress you are not getting it.

i believe you know normal procedure to get ovulation.

good luck

3. cjaikumar

cjaikumar New IL'ite

Hey Namita, Dont worry, if you had ur first kid with this same weight then you should not have any problem regarding weight for the sec baby. ovulation strips should help u as they tell the most fertile days of ur cycle. there are many ovulation kits available in the market these days. it was good.
    All the best and dont worry.

4. Indianwife2000

Indianwife2000 Silver IL'ite

Hi Namita,

First of all Good luck!

I am also trying for the second one. Using OPKs is a great idea. I have used them in the past and you can track your ovulation accurately with these kits. If you have a normal cycle like 28 days, then start using OPKs from day 10 onward until you notice an LH surge on your test strip. There are various brands available and you need to follow their directions. I see that you are in India and I am not sure if you can buy Clearblue OPK there? I have used them and would highly recommend them.

And don't think too much about your weight. If you were able to conceive with the same weight in the past, then I don't see any reason why you would be facing problems now. Yes, I know with age fertility decreases but still you should not worry too much. Just do your best like maintaining a healthy lifestyle, having a positive outlook and staying calm.

Good luck again.

5. shagydeep

shagydeep Bronze IL'ite

Hello,
    Yes you can conceive but it take little time because you have used copper then after this the fertility take some time.
    Ayurvedic Medicine