1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Fenugeek to control diabetes- a real life story

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by Visasri, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

My dad has diabetes and after food it was 403:) He would not mind eating sweets and mom usually manages to maintain his sugar level with less carbo, less salt and sugar in foods. Now he is 63, our neighbor scared him. The neighbor had undergone a bypass surgery and basically very jealous that dad was active thru the day. He advised to visit a big hospital meant for diabetes, dad who even never minded diabetes was scared and rushed to hospital. He paid 10k for tests etc. He was prescribed insulin and some dietary changes. The medicines went up to 5 k for a week and he could not afford 20k for medicines. This is when my bro interrupted and chided him to take soaked methi seeds in empty stomach every morning.
    My mom religiously took this advice. She too was scared after what different docs told. After a week, dad tried to see the results and all of ud are shocked.

It was 196 after food. This was just a week and of course dad never touched sweets and walked 30 min per day, which he had started a month back and everything else was usual.

From 403 to 196 its great improvement. :thumbsup

For people with diabetes try this. Just soak fenugreek seeds 5 to 10 numbers in night. Drink it in empty stomach. Wait for 1/2 hour to take something else

12 people like this.

2. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Happy for your dad visasri :) and thanks for sharing this information.

3. tara06

tara06 Silver IL'ite

thanks a lot for sharing

4. Arunaravi

Arunaravi Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    Thank u for yr result oriented remedy for sugar
    Aruna

5. plakshmi

plakshmi Gold IL'ite

hi

even i used to take it. i stopped eating pakku (supari) only a little amount. since my uncle was used to it i too will have when i go there. but now instead of supari i take methi seeds. and a good one though....

lakshmi

6. babymiracle

babymiracle Senior IL'ite

hi

is it ok if i take fenugreek seeds during pregnancy

7. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Thanks for the tip...even we used to do that in our family.....added to that, please try to follow this tip also......
    even my mom is diabetic and after food her levels are 350 ....63yrs old....6 months back, when i took her to EYE docotor.he told she needs CATARACT surgery imm'ly and in another eye her RETINA is damaged due to high sugar levels so, some extra treatment necessry for that ....etc...etc.....but for surgery her sugar levels should be normal.....she is very active person, used to do yoga, gor for regular walk, will follow strict and healthy diet etc...but her sugar level remains same......once she met with NATUROPATHY doctor and told about her problem both diabetic and eye issues......he asked her to eat RAW CURRY LEAVES HANDFULL in the morning or as juice and she tried that....now her sugar level is 150 after food.........TRUST ME.........WHEN I TOOK HER TO FAMOUS DOCTOR IN " SANKARA NETHRALAYA" .........he told ...there is no necessary for CATARACT surgery or anyother EYE treatment..........she is perfect.....

So, friends , please MAKE SURE TO EAT CURRY LEAVES in your DAILY DIET IN FORM OF POWDER / CHUTNEY / RICE or directly..........it helps to reduce CHOLESTORL levels also

4 people like this.
  8. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

thanks for the info

9. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

Hi Babymiracle,
    sorry I have no clue, but I will check with some authentic source and let you know

10. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

Dear Lata
    good tip, even my dad was diagonised with cataract will let him know.