1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Face and Skin:General Beauty Care Queries and Tips

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by tulip, Jul 28, 2007.

1. shajel

shajel New IL'ite

Re: natural aids for beautiful skin

Thanks for the tips..its very useful

Last edited: Jul 30, 2013
  2. MichiaHamilton

MichiaHamilton New IL'ite

3. Monirul

Monirul New IL'ite

The idea of incorporating oil in skin care is shocking for many people, since for years the beauty industry has connected oil with greasiness. Many skin care products are actually formulated to strip away all oil. However, dermatologists now understand that human skin requires some oil to stay healthy. By applying plant-based products with the right natural extracts, you can achieve your healthiest, most radiant skin ever. This article offers tips on which essential extracts and oils to use in your skin care regimen.

nakshatra1 likes this.
  4. mirabellabeau

mirabellabeau New IL'ite

I want to say that natural makeup and face makeup provides the better glow face and skin, also attractive .

5. neetamenon

neetamenon Bronze IL'ite

ere are some tips that are simple, cheap and applicable to nearly everyone:

• Smile: People are more attractive when they smile, yet most people go around with a stern expression on their face and only smile occasionally. You cannot overestimate the importance of this one thing.
    • Stand up straight: Good posture makes you look slimmer, fitter and more confident.
    • Sleep: Get a good night's rest. The older you are the more you'll see lack of sleep on your face.
    • Stop smoking: Obviously only applicable to anyone who smokes, but smoking really does have a huge impact on the quality of your skin and teeth.
    • Confidence: Accept your quirks, beauty isn't in our perfection, but it is in our attitude to our imperfections

2 people like this.
  6. mady238

mady238 New IL'ite

Do anybody know here what is the treatment of pimple??

7. sirikad

sirikad Senior IL'ite

Take some mint leaves and make it fine paste, apply slightly on pimples, do it at least for a week.. you can see pimples will go off..

1 person likes this.
  8. sirikad

sirikad Senior IL'ite

Nice ideas.. really like it..

9. Theju7

Theju7 New IL'ite

Re: natural aids for beautiful skin

Too good... Soo many tips... Simple and easy too

10. Ribbo

Ribbo Bronze IL'ite

I wrote this in anthre forum too but since you have the same prob , here's how I did it. All the chemical creams and face washes were not working for me. I used many things for about 4,5 years but nothing worked.
    Since about a year ago, i started using baby soap (pears baby , baby cheramy) for about 3 months. I notice a lot of my pimples starting to go down. I used for about 2 more months and defnitely they were clearing, but my face started to grow dry. So then I eventually stopped using soap and just washed with water . About once or twice a month I exfoliated, but other than that, only water.
    now I dont have any pimple left.
    Maybe its baby soap, maybe its not using chemicals anymore, i m not sure, but that's what i did.
    Scars still remain though. Some were gone, and vry light, but 3 big ones are still there.
    That's what I am looking for these days.
    Hope this helps in anyway. :)