Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Nvathsala,

I do not make any general/future predictions.

Regards.

2. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Joylokhi,

Based on the birth details furnished by you, there are every chances for delay in marriage due to the fact that the retrograde Saturn, who is placed in the Lagna is directly aspecting the 7th house, house of spouse in the Rasi chart and also, in the Navamsa chart, the Saturn is placed in the 7th house.

Normally, when the Saturn is aspecting or placed in the the 7th house either from Janma Lagna or Moon sign both Rasi as well Navamsa chart, it will delay the marriage, because Saturn is a very sluggish, slow moving planet and a grand delay master for any event; but whatever He gives will be a permanent one.

In the nearest, the period between Nov 2014 and July,2015 is supportive for marriage.

His professional career will generally be good since his 10th lord, sun, lord of profession is placed in the 9th house along with the lagna lord and aspected by the 9th lord Moon, which causes a Raja Yoga (Lakshmi Yoga) and this promises for continuance of family business, ie. the business of father, if any. Also, there is direct aspect between the 9th as well 10th lord, which causes Dharma Karmadhipathi yoga and this will take him to a highest status in the life.

At present, as he is running the dasa of Rahu, from 04.07.2006,which will be operative till 04th July, 2024, it is advisable that the boy may be advised to lit ghee lamp to Goddess Durga on every Friday, between 10.30 AM and 12.00 Noon or at his convenient time, which is good for nullifying the ill effects of dasa lord Rahu. In case, if he is not able to do the same, one of his blood relations may do on behalf of him.

He may also be advised to go to Kalahasthy once in a year and make prayers till Rahu dasa is over, which will be good for him.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Aruna27,

At present your husband is running the averse dasa of Jupiter, who is the lord of third and twelfth houses and there are every possibilities for set back and also the transit Jupiter is also not beneficial position either from Janma Lagna or the Moon sign. Hence, for the time, it is better for him to be calm and spending his times by praying the Lord Dakshinamoorthy.

The marriage of your BIL is a delayed one and the period between Nov 2014 and july 2015 is supportive for marriage.

Regards.

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Lovegirl76,

Please post your request along with the birth details of your husband

Regards

5. lavisri2004

lavisri2004 New IL'ite

Thank you very much for the clarification Sir, Just one more question can I start making arrangements to goto india next year or not as I want my daughter to start school in india next year as I am getting so depressed here being all alone as I have been here for the past 10 yrs now. Also can you please give me some clarification on my husbands health.

Regards,
    Lavanya

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Lavanya,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

If you would like to go over to India and admit your daughter in one of the Indian schools, you may go ahead with the same and spend your time with your parents and inlaws and other relatives.

I do not look into the health and also longevity issues.

In the case of your husband, the Lagna is Capricorn, owned by Saturn, and he is placed in the 7th house, aspecting Lagna and the Jupiter, who is placed in the 5th house is asepcting the Lagna as well Moon. Hence, there is no need to get panic concerning his health issue.

Regards.

7. godhelpus

godhelpus New IL'ite

Hello Sir !
    Appologies if you have seen my post and doing the calculation. just incase you have missed my post I am posting my request again.

Hello Sir,
    I need desprately your help, it's about my sister. She is married and has a son(4yr old) but now her husband has made many reasons and wants to go away from her(who was in depression last year) and he might file divorce. Though my sister still loves him and wants him to be back at some point. We are all worried as she is having a kid and her hubby has made to leave her Job also. Could you please do the prediction for her, like what will be her married life is this marriage really going to end in a divorce and if yes then will she marry again if not will her hubby come back to her ?? her details are

DOB - 28/11/1979
    TOB - 5:55 p.m
    POB - Ganjam, Odisha

Her Hubby Details are

DOB - 08/03/78
    TOB - 6 a.m
    POB - Aasam

Regrads,
    Godhelpus.

8. aruna27

aruna27 New IL'ite

Thank you Sir.
    As you said there are lot of setbacks and mental stress for him in his profession . Please let me know when time would be favorable for him and can expect promotion. 13 feb 1982/6.15am/kmu

9. MMS94

MMS94 Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Thanks for the reply, i wish to apologize for a mistake
    The boys birth date is 25.06.1987.

Can u pls look into this again and convey your opinion abt the thithi also sir.

10. kaushalyab

kaushalyab Bronze IL'ite

Namaskaram sir,

Im little concerned about my elder brother. Please let me know your predictions about his marriage. We havent been able to find a suitable partner for him. He is doing his mba however doesnt look focused, please advise. Also does have any chance of job change or going 2 abroad.
    Dob 9th april 81
    Time of birth 2.22 pm
    Place of birth dombivli (mumbai)