1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Am I pregnant? don't want to conceive now

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by Sathish1705, Aug 1, 2013.

1. DGcreative

DGcreative Platinum IL'ite

Just wanted to say what Topaz has already. Pity your thoughts about kicking it out.

2 people like this.
  2. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Fiona,

First of all, it is too early to confirm if you are pregnant. You need to wait until two weeks after you miss the date of your expected periods (As also told by mimur)

I agree with the views of Topaz as well. What an immature way to say "kick it out?" What do you mean by that, Fiona? Was it unprotected, or what? Were you not exposed to sex education in school, or discussed about it with your mom? :drowning

How nice it would have felt if your mother said the same thing when she conceived you? I'm sure you have never read anything about parenting and all. I had a thread in IL, giving details about pregnancy and the importance of thoughts during pregnancy. It will be the best thing not to conceive till you are mentally, emotionally, physically and financially ready to bear a child.

For your own sake, please do not even utter such rubbish words like "Kicking the baby out." And wait patiently till at least 20th of August, and then consult a gynecologist. No home remedies please :bonk

1 person likes this.
  3. cutekid

cutekid Silver IL'ite

I wish your mom kicks you out...when she will know what you are doing behind their back.....

4. sarada30

sarada30 Platinum IL'ite

dear girl,

Are you not married? Never say kicking it out because we ladies here are prying god to give one as we know the value of the one which you want to just kick it off.

Hope you do not grow one and kill it later.

God bless you. Take care.

4 people like this.