1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Hypothyroid treatment in homeopathy at Hyd/Bangalore

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by mahima512, Jun 6, 2013.

1. mahima512

mahima512 Senior IL'ite

Dear All,

I request your help with my current health concern which has saddened me.
    Iam 29 years old unmarried lady,working at Bangalore and Hyderabad(at times).

Recently I got thyroid tests done as I was not able to able to reduce weight after much struggle.

The values are as under:
    T3:1.0ng/ml(ref range:0.6-1.88);
    T4 - 7.0mcg/dl (ref range :4.72 -12.2);
    TSH -6.9mcIU/ml (0.4 - 6.1).
    Which is showing higher value of TSH.
    Please help me with knowing if the TSH value is really high and if so what problems it has on health.

Please do also help me with the good homeopathy doctor/center for this thyroid problem at Bangalore or Hyderabad which can successfully treat this.

Iam really worried with the reports and totally stressed out.

I want to try the natural remedies as I know with allopathy the medicines would be for lifelong. :bang:roll:

The other problem is I lost my mother 8 years back and have no lady to support me for any advice even in my relatives.

I have no idea how this would effect in future.:roll:

Also,please suggest if its must to go ahead with the allopathy treatment only? pls pls pls help ...:-:)cry:
    I will be much grateful to you ladies.thanks in advance!

2. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

why not go to a trained yoga practioner? if you want to balance the harmone, there are some exercises in yoga. But do it only under the supervision of a trained yoga practioner only.

3. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

Mahima dear dont get stressed out due to high TSH. It is not very high but still it high. I am also in same boat. Now my TH is within range but doctor wants me to continue medicine.
    I will suggest you initially you go for allopathic medicine. Thyroid plays very important role in our life. Finding good doctor and correct dose is most important for you. Homeopathy and alternated medicines will not help you sooner. Go for the allopathy medicine now. Take healthy food avoiding all most of the carbs. Go for jowar chapati. Avoid cabbage, caulifloer, broccoli, kohlrabi. Do some walking or light exercise without stressing yourself. If you get correct dose of thyroid medicine and follow a healthy lifestyle, you will lose weight for sure. Dont worry about medicines.. this is a lifestyle problem related to metabolism. Medicine is not at all costly affordable in India. Stop worrying and start moving.

1 person likes this.
  4. mahima512

mahima512 Senior IL'ite

Hi Padmash,

I felt so good after reading your reply.Thank you so much.Got some couple of concerns with the allopathic medicine, i.e they must be having some side effects too.Also I have heard that one has to take it life long with varying doses.I want to cure it with homeo medicine.not feasible??

Also, could you also share with me the symptoms that you must be facing as I have some which Iam getting fed up with, :(

Thank you so much!

Rdgs,

5. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

Mahima,
    I would suggest you dont get nervous with long life uses of this medicine.. there are no side effects of thyroxine, whereas you will fee3l much better once you start with doses.. yes you have to get your level checked and adjust doses. i have seen people using homeo medicine with no use and finally they opted for allopathic medicine.. for me uncontrolled weight gain and short tempered.

6. jlakshmi2011

jlakshmi2011 Gold IL'ite

Hi Padmash.. Me too hav HT.. I read somewhere that we have to take gulten-free food for HT..any idea on this?? Are u following any diet?? I hav completely avoided cabbage, cauliflower.. Can we hav wheat chapathi??

7. sarada30

sarada30 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Mahima,

Even i suggest you to go for allopathy for a better remedy and later when you find the TH levels get reduced then you go for homeopathy if you are interested. As Padmash told even i suggest you to go for yoga and surya namaskar which is the best and natural remedy and to be done only under experts supervision.

I am sorry about loss of your mother. In il we all are there to share things and many ladies here are there to give good advices so do not feel lonely.

I wish you all the best.

8. nishi11

nishi11 Junior IL'ite

Dear Mahima,

Sorry for the news of your mom.Im not sure if homeopathy would be better than allopathy as people with this problem usually find solution in allopathy. For thyroid problem generally you will have to take medicine life long.Correct dosage everyday is very important so dont ignore this.Thyroid could also effects fertility problems.It can cause delay in conceiving.Miscarriages is another thing doctors say.Hence correct dosage should be taken.You will have to get yourself tests at regular intervals to control your level so that your dont face any other problems. Try talking to some experienced doctor(may be endocrinologist) who has experience delaing with thyroid patients.