March 2014 Due Date Club :-)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by april1981, Jul 15, 2013.

1. april1981

april1981 Gold IL'ite

@ sweet girl9.... do not worry.Everything happens for a reason. In no time you will be part of future due date clubs.

@ chitra vivek... you are always welcome to participate in this club and share your experiences. AS they say the more the merrier. Like you even I am a second time mother.

welcome rainbo to the club.
    As of now no updates from my side. Just reading all the replies. My next doc appointment is in mid aug. Just taking folic acid supplements suggested by doc. I also took Doxamite tablets to control the vomitting sensation just once.

1 person likes this.
  2. sweetgirl9

sweetgirl9 Senior IL'ite

thanks u all gals.....its very consoling.Its sooo touching to have so many standing next to me giving strength in this hard time.No words to say.For sure God will soon help me to join the future clubs.

3. Chitravivek

Chitravivek Platinum IL'ite

I am extremely sorry for u. I can understand ur pain as I had MC in last dec. worst thing to go thru. But look at bright side. All happens for a reason. Give ur body time to heal before trying. I gave 4 months to be mentally prepared. Stay strong.

1 person likes this.
  4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congrats on your pregnancy Rainbo. :)
    Eat healthy & stay healthy!
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey!

HI Sweet Girl,
    very sorry about the miscarriage dear! :-( Hope soon you will recover from the loss.
    Think positive & move ahead in Life. Soon you will hold your healthy baby!
    Take care.

1 person likes this.
  5. rv8

rv8 Gold IL'ite

Thanks dear.. Yeah, he/she seems to be naughty right from the start :) And thanks for including me in the list!!

6. rv8

rv8 Gold IL'ite

Yeah, me thinks the same too.. A girl would be ideal to have the complete family; but I would happy with a boy too, coz it only means more company for DS :)

Sure dear, will let you know, think you'll be right :thumbsup

1 person likes this.
  7. rv8

rv8 Gold IL'ite

I am so sorry dear!!! Sending you loads of hugs and sticky baby dust!

I know how hard it is now.. My first pregnancy was a m/c.. It is so difficult to understand why it happened. But looking at the positive side, your body has just rejected an unviable pregnancy.. which only means, your next pregnancy will be as healthy as it can be!! I am sure we'll see you around in a near-due-date club soon!! Take care hun!

8. uma321

uma321 Platinum IL'ite

Ladies,

My first doctor appointment is tomorrow and I'm both nervous and excited. Sometimes I doubt whether I'm pregnant. I have sore boobs. But all my other symptoms have stopped in the last few days. It keeps me worried.

Hoping everything will go well tomorrow.

9. vidu24

vidu24 Silver IL'ite

hey all, iam from dec 2013 club. I just want to wish you all a haapy and healthy pregnancy. Eat well and enjoy every moment.

1 person likes this.
  10. Tamanna12

Tamanna12 New IL'ite

Hi all,
    Iam also second pregnant 7weeks completed.next week is my doc appointment I have 7 yrs old son .my due date is in march .I will pray all pregnant ladies.safe and healthly pregnancy .plz remain me in your prayers