Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. iCool

iCool Senior IL'ite

Thank you sir…
    But now again there is a problem going on…now the guys are demanding more dowry than what they asked & my parents are in confused stage now. Now I am not sure what my parents are going to decide.
    All I need is a good life partner.
    Will this proposal also be dropped?
    Thanks,
    iCool

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Dimple4nis,

Your sister belongs to Pisces Ascendant, owned by Lord Jupiter and the 7th house has to be considered for marriage partner. Her 7th house is Virgo, owned by Mercury, who is placed in its own house; with the conjunction of Ketu and direct aspect of Rahu. Mercury, even though a natural benefic planet; but when associated with the malefic planet; it becomes a malefic planet. Hence, as far as 7th house is concerned, there are two malefics. Normally, for happy married life, the 7th house should be vacant and not occupied or aspected by any malefic planet. In the case of the girl, if the 7th house is occupied by Mercury alone, a natural benefic planet, the marriage will be a great source of pleasure. As there are two malefic, there are chances for marital problems, even though the 7th lord is in its own sign.

While considering from her Moon sign, i.e. Capricorn, the 7th house happens to be Cancer; not occupied by any planet; but directly aspected by the house lord Moon, which is considered to be extremely good; and also asepcted by Rahu also, which is not good.

While considering from the Venus sign, the 7th house happens to be Aquarius, not occupied by any planet; but the 8th house is occupied by Rahu, which causes dosha.

Thus, the girl has the following doshas:

1) Afflicted Mercury and Ketu in the 7th house, the house of spouse
    2) Mars in the 8th house from her Moon sign - even though the Mars in the sign of Leo, owned by Sun is generally considered to be absence Mars dosha (Manglik); but in practice, it will have its own effect concerning the marital harmony.
    3) Rahu in the 8th house from the Venus sign is considered to be a dosha; but some of the Astrologers do not attach importance from Venus sign.
    4) For marital harmony, the Lagna Lord (representing the self) and the 7th lord, representing the spouse should be either in 1st/1st, 5th/9th or 3rd/11th from each other for happiness in the married life. When this is in 6th/8th from each other; it is not good for marital harmony. In the case of the girl, her Lagna Lord Jupiter is placed in the sign of Taurus; whereas the 7th lord Mercury is placed in the sign of Virgo; which are 6th/8th from each other. However, in the Navamsa chart, they are 5th/9th from each other, which is a relieving factor.
    5) For any Lagna, the 7th lord should not be placed in the house of Virgo; because the Virgo is the 6th sign from zodiac sign, commencing from Aries, i.e. house of decease, litigation, debt etc., and the sign Virgo indicates what the Sanchita Karma, one has brought from the previous birth.

In the chart of the girl, there is conjunction of Mars and Sun in the sign of Leo, a hot sign, owned by Sun. The conjunction of two hot planets, i.e. Mars and Sun, that too in a hot sign is also not good marital harmony, especially in the case of female natives.

At present, the girl is running the dasa of Rahu, commencing from 19th July, 2007 and it will be over by 18th July, 2025. Rahu is one of the classical marriage givers. In the case of the girl, the Rahu, placed in the Lagna is aspecting her 7th house, which promises the marriage for marriage.

In as much as the 7th house is occupied by malefic planets; and the classical marriage givers, i.e. Venus, Moon and Rahu are aspected by 10th / 3rd / 5th aspect of Saturn, there are chances for delay in the marriage. However, let us hope with the blessings of the Almighty, that everything goes on well during the expected 1st week of August, 2013.

Regarding the chances for getting settled, the following are favourable as per her chart:

1) Rahu in the 12th Bhava - in most of the cases will make the native to get settled in abroad
    2) Lagna (Pisces) happens to be a dual sign, and the Lagna Lord Jupiter is placed in a movable sign, i.e. in Aries; which is supportive for settlement in abroad - however, the retrograde Lagna lord, i.e. in the case of girl, the Lagna Lord Jupiter is retrograde is not supportive for foreign settlement
    3) 4th house/house lord, from the Lagna as well as from the Moon sign, i.e. Gemini owned by Mercury and Aries, owned by Mars - both Mercury and Mars have been afflicted and/or aspected by malefic planets, as already explained, there are chances for getting settled in abroad; because the 4th house among other things represent the domestic happiness - any affliction will make the native to leave from the birth place and get settled in other place, which includes abroad chance also.
    4) The 12th lord is mainly responsible for abroad settlement. The affliction of 12th lord will normally lead for settlement in abroad. In the case of girl, as she belongs to Pisces Lagna, her 12th lord is Saturn, who is placed in the house of Mars, a bitter enemy of Saturn and aspected by Rahu and Mars - this is also supportive for getting settled in abroad.

Hence, as per chart, the overall situation is very supportive for getting settled in abroad; however; the retrograde Lagna Lord Jupiter is not supportive, which has to be one of the main factors to be considered. With the blessings of the Almighty, it could be hoped that she may get settled in the place of her choice in the life.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Layya,

The fasting can be done from sun rise to sun set on the weekly day suggested by me and you can take fruits and fruit juices, water etc.; but not anything made of rise.

It is always the great concern of every parents that her children, especially the female children should get married at the earliest. Any extra ordinary delay will be a nightmare for them. If you are destinated to marry this boy, it will certainly happen; or it will get dropped. Please try to adhere to the suggestions of the parents. Every one in the life has to comprise certain things in the life. Let us hope for the best.

Regards.

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Icool,

Normally, when the engagement/betrothal will get fixed, after discussing all the issues; if it had not been properly discussed and finalized, it could be the mistake of your parents. Even after finalizing everything, if the demand on the boy side is on higher side; it is clear indication that they are greedy.

However, you be calm with positive thinking and wait for further developments. God is a silent spectator for all the events in the life. He will take care of you.

Regards.

5. skumars25

skumars25 New IL'ite

Reference: above post & http://www.indusladies.com/forums/a...strological-predictions-1724.html#post2794672

Dear Sir,

Hope you are doing well with the blessing of almighty GOD.
    For some reason i didn't get any new job during the above mentioned period (and i know that you have already reminded me astrology is an guidance) and any abroad opportunities.

Is there any other good period for me coming up? I am bit concerned given that my current situation is not that good (mentally & professionally) and i want to make sure i am not getting into any sort of trouble (without a job & facing problems to run the family)

I would love to hear your opinion and as always please check and let me know when you have a time.

Thanks once again,
    Kumar

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Jothy,

You belong to Capricorn Lagna and the 5th house, house of progeny is Taurus, owned by Venus, who has gone to 12th house from the Lagna; in other words, it has gone to 8th house from the 5th house. This placement is not good for progeny; since the 12th house from Lagna among other things is considered as house of loss. Also, the 5th house is occupied by Rahu; and direclty aspected by Ketu and Sun, which is another disturbing factor/

In the case of female natives, in addition to the 5th house, the 9th house has also to be seen. The 9th house happens to be Virgo and the house lord Mercury has has gone to 12th house here also, which is not good. While considering from the Moon sign the 5th lord is Moon herself and she is aspected by Ketu.

Ketu in the house of Scorpio is likely to cause some problems regarding the production system.

While coming to your husband's chart, he belongs to Libra Ascdt and the 5th house happens to be Aquairus, owned by Saturn, who has gone to 12th house and afflicted by the Mars and also the 5th house is aspected by Rahu as well as Jupiter.

While considering from the Moon sign, the 5th lord happens to be Moon herself; who is directly aspected by Saturn and Mars, who are retrograde.

There is a saying in tamil "Inthil velli (venus) irunthal, kolli vaikka alillai", i.e. if the Venus is placed in the 5th house from the Lagna of the husband; then the son will not be available for performing last rites. In practise, it has been found that even though if such natives are blessed with son(s); he/they may not be able to reach for performing last rites of the father. Your husband has Venus in the 5th house from his Lagna.

In as much as both the charts, have afflictions, concerning the 5th house/house lord from the Janma Lagna / Moon sign, it is advised that both of you can consult a Doctor and take necessary treatments, if necessary, as advised by the Doctor.

Regards.

7. kt29

kt29 Junior IL'ite

Namskar Guruji

How are you? Hope you and your family are fine by blessings of Almighty. I had written few day back for my query regarding my career. However AIm unable to find post, so writing again.

Thank for your help and earlier prediction regarding my married life. We are still separated, but am sure with god's blessings everything will be fine with time. Thank you for guiding me regarding remedy also. I will surely inform you as soon as some positive developments take place.

I have query regarding my job. Iam working in IT copmany since 4.6 years. I truly blessed to get this opportunity. and it is wonderful organisation.

However I haveno projects, no work since long time. If this situation persists, I may have to lose this job. Also I tried to chaneg roles, but getting no success. I will be very difficulty if I lose job as Iam already going through problems in marraige.

I understand you have many requests, but if you have time, can you please look into my charts and predict the situation regarding my job. Iam worried if there will no work or project, then I may have to leave job.

Can you see any change within same company/ any tranings to be done to change field or Can you see change of job? should I look for new job? It will be helpful if you can let me know.

My details: DOB: 29/02/1976 , Place: Mumbai, Time: 18:05 hrs ( evening) kumbha rashi

Thanks n Best Regards
    Kirti

8. lavisri2004

lavisri2004 New IL'ite

Namaskaram Sir,

My details are as follows:

Name - Lavanya
    DOB - july 20, 1980
    Time- 6:51 pm

My husband details:

Name - Sriram Vilayanoor
    DOB Sept 23 , 1976
    Time - 2:32 pm

We are right now in NY and would like to move back to india, my husband has a consulting job here and is not sure of leaving it and coming back completely to india, but he wants me and my daughter to leave as he fears something might happen to his father who is 76 yrs right now, he keeps saying that he will only live for 5 more yrs. My concern is I don't want to be separated from my husband completely and just live with my inlaws. Is my husbands fear about his father true or false? And I also want one more child, will this happen. I have to plan in such a way my daughter gets a right admission in a good school in india. Please explain in very simple terms at the earliest.
    Your help is greatly appreciated on this.

Thank you,
    Lavanya

9. MMS94

MMS94 Senior IL'ite

Vannakam Sir,

I want to know abt the astro compatability for my sister. The details r as follows

My Sister's :
    Name:Indumathi
    DOB :17.01.1989
    TOB:10.48 pm
    POB : Palani

Proposer's
    Name : Kishore Kumar
    DOB :25.07.1987
    TOB : 6.15 pm
    POB :pollachi

Is the compatability is good? Can we go ahead? The boy has been born in Ammavasa thithi. is this any bad omen? does this will cause any illicit effects in their life?

Please sir ur reply will help us to decide

10. dimple4nis

dimple4nis Junior IL'ite

Respected Pragaspathy Ji,

This is indeed a very detailed analysis. I am very thankful to you for writing your views on her charts.
    I consider myself too naive and inexperienced when it comes to discussion about planets, houses or other astrological terms.
    What I could understand is her stars say that there is a probability of delay in marriage.
    Pragaspathy Ji, I would really like you to recommend her some remedy that you think would help her deal with the problem of delay in marriage(according to her stars).
    No doubt, there is a pressure from relatives, society and others to get her married as soon as possible. But, we are still waiting for someone suitable with whom she would keep happy and make a good family.
    So, if you could suggest any remedy that you feel she must do, we would be glad and appreciate it.
    Since one year, she does 9 Thursdays Sai Vrath time to time. Is there any other remedy that could be done?

Please suggest.
    Thanking You again for your opinion and encouraging words.