1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I still.... love you!

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by prettydevil, Jul 29, 2013.

1. prettydevil

prettydevil Platinum IL'ite

No My dear...picture abhi baaki hai ;-)

1 person likes this.
  2. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Ohhhoooo Prettydee ...i am luving it. :thumbsup:

1 person likes this.
  3. r12

r12 Bronze IL'ite

plz continue....

1 person likes this.
  4. prettydevil

Each phone ring, made her think that it was Raj's call. Anywhere and everywhere she used to go, she used to think that may be Raj will follow her, meet her, hold her hands once again, hug her once again and tell her that he loves her. But to her surprise, none of this was getting true. Earlier, there had never been a day when Raj stayed without talking to Simi. He needed Simi in every step of his.

Days were getting closer and it was time for Raj to travel. He still had not tried to reach Simi. May be he didn't care for her anymore or was too excited to meet Anu after ages.

But poor Simi couldn't control her feelings and she finally decide to call him. She didn't know what she was doing. all she needed was to just hear those words of which she has dreamt of, ever since she met Raj.

She calls Raj, but he doesn't pick. Confused and upset, she tries rings him again. "Hey Simi... how are you, how come you didnt call me since so many days. I missed yo so much" says Raj.

Simi, is not able to understand this reaction of his. This time she was furious and she shouts back at him asking him, what made him not call her and he just calmly replies back that he was just busy in shopping and packing. He just tells her he out now too shopping for gift for Anu. Simi gets devastated again. She doesn't understand, why Raj agian and again mentions about Anu to her. She just holds herself and asks Raj to meet her atleast once before he leaves.

Raj tells her that he will not be able to meet her. Anu convinces him hard to meet her atleast for few minutes. She just wanted to see him once. After many requests, Raj does agree to meet Simi for few minutes.

4 people like this.
  5. utopia

utopia Bronze IL'ite

Oh! who are all these people you are referring to Pretty Devil? Am all confused...:confused2:

6. prettydevil

This not part of the story. I was just replying back to a friend. ;-)

1 person likes this.
  7. utopia

utopia Bronze IL'ite

Ok...:oops:

8. prettydevil

The day has arrived. Simi is very excited to meet Raj.. and there he comes looking charming as always. Simi somehow holds hear emotions. She wants to talk to him about a lot of things, but is not able. Nearness of Raj is making her joy reach no bounds, but the thought of getting separated from him, is scaring her. They meet and chitchat, just like old times. But it was not time for Raj to leave.

Simi, doesn't want him to leave, but she is helpless. She wanted Raj to tell her that he will miss her, he will call her, he will come to meet her. But none of this happened. Raj was just in a rush to leave. Holding her breathe, Simi hugs Raj Good-Bye and just walks away in tears.

That evening she just felt as if the whole world had drowned and there was no place for her to go. She cried the whole night that day, the other day, some more days... weeks... and months. She was just not able to forget Raj. She waited a lot for his call, but he didnt call her or mail her and day by day, Simi was getting restless.

The thought of... "what must Raj be doing now.... would he be with Anu or he was lying to me about Anu... will he call me... he must be busy... that is why he must have not called me.... is Anu really beautiful.... is she pretty than me...is he with her...." was driving her insane.

After many months of weeping, she somehow gathered courage and decided to concentrate on her studies. She makes some new friends too and tries to divert her mind, but still nothing seems to work for her.

She was just desperate to see Raj or hear his voice. But had decided not to contact him, unless he does. This time it was about her self respect.

Helpless by her heart, she decides that she will too travel to US for further studies, but will not let Raj know about it.

5 people like this.
  9. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

Hey PD,

lovely story...waiting for the next part...

Sounds good...waiting for this one too :p

1 person likes this.
  10. DURGARAJ

DURGARAJ Silver IL'ite

very nice story.... waiting for the another part...

1 person likes this.