Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Krithivenugopal,

Thank U V M for ur kind ack.

Regards.

2. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Vidhya2810,

Thank U V M for ur kind ack.

Regards.

3. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Sir
    Thank you for your quick reply.I will tell him to look for better opportunities.
    Will keep you informed once something materializes.
    thank you once again for answering my queries quickly.

4. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathiji

Yes, I have mentioned that the predictions came true immediately after the birth of my kid(in June 2012). I mentioned here to in the post again as a symbol of gratitude.

I hope you would have forgotten with the thousands of posts you are dealing, sir or may be the way I had put it here would be the reason.

I always drop some money in the temple in your name as you have mentioned sir.

Thanks for the prediction for the progeny question sir.

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Visari,

If you had informed of the developments then and there; then it is O.Kay; but I have found that most of the members, do not hv the courtesy to give the feed backs.

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

Regards.

1 person likes this.
  6. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Kanaka Raghavan,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

Regards.

7. coolpinky

coolpinky Platinum IL'ite

Hello Sir,

We I got married in May 2011 and we are planning to go for kids.
    I am little worried.

Please Find the astrological details given below

My Details:
    DoB: 08/10/1981
    Time: 1.30 AM
    Nakshatram: Uttarashada
    Rasi : Makaram

My Husband Details:
    DoB: 22/12/1979
    Time: 6.20 P.M
    Nakshatram: Sravana
    Rasi: Makaram

Also please let me know if there will be any quarrels,issues during my pregnancy.
    I am deeply worried about this

8. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

No Problem sir. For all your service, that takes your sincere efforts and time all we can repay is through over thanks.

9. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Respected Ji

Namaskarams to you....( i want to know whether you can read and understand TAMIL)

I need to know about my Son, (only son ) ..

DOB - 24 Feb 1999
    TOB - 2.45pm
    POB - Porur , Chennai ..

Hope his star is mirugasheesham.....his father is also mirugasheesham only and iam Mesha rasi ( bharani)

how his life will be, mainly education ....and his attitude....My son is 14 yrs old , born premature and preterm,it means actual due date for delivery is April end but he born in feb24th and his birthweight is only 1.2kgs ( 3rd day, it went further down to 850gms)...born with little problems but with God's grace, now he is perfect.......so i stayed in hospital for more than a month to bring him home with good health...we all suffered lot.....whole area prayed for his health.....

He is not behaving,talking like normal child...not only now for last 4-5yrs , he is like that...like he study nicely, good good name in school.....but this is about his BEHAVIOUR / ATTITUDE......he is very very very RUDE....mainly towards me....i cant accept he is in TEENAGE that is why he is behaving like this......no, for the last 5 years, he is like this.....he will never adjust for anything....always have big dreams......like if we want to go out he wants to come in AC car only.....travel to outstation in Aeroplane only........like if we are in finacially tight situation also he wont adjust.and obey our words..... for each and every matter, all the time, round the clock he is behaving rough, rude.....sometimes very boldly he will show his expressions to relatives, neighbours and strangers also.......SIR, CAN YOU UNDERSTAND what iam coming to say.....if he behaves badly only for food habits......ok, or only for studying.ok, or only for going out etc.ok.........but he is troubling for everything......like iam asking how can 10-14 yr child can be like this........only parents will decide know everything for them, but he wont accept or obey our words.....will argue argue argue and fight and talk back very badly........for everything .......no small adjustment.....no caring.....( but sometime .he will be very caring....he will behave like SPLIT PERSONALITY........)

He will interfere in family matter also and make arguments and change everything....like for ex. in our bedroom if we keep things in one place for some reason, jhw will come and change that.....daily daily i will tell him but daily daily he will do same........

NOT interested in any physical activity, never go out for play or for anything , even if we go out for shopping etc he refuses to come.....got only 1-2 friends, very rarely go to their place and play....will watch tv all serials / dramas ( hindi) .....or play in ipad or browse FB etc.....very rarely he will play in school........getting around 80% , good name in school but wont involve in any other extra activity...........not only for playing.eve just to chat with friends he wont go........even if there is function in our building, he wont attend........he said he is not interested.......he should come out with family or he should go out with friends...something should be there know.....in this age.......THIS IS WORRYING ME VERY MUCH.....

No normal talk in the house.......always fights, arguments only......even if we are polite , he will pull us and make us behave wild to him.........no maturity.....but no bad habits.....

And about studies, he is bright student, but VERY MUCH CONFUSED, not willing to work hard these days......not able to decide what he wants to do in future.....i mean what group to take etc ..... iam very much worried.....CAN YOU PREDICT , WHICH LINE HE CAN STUDY LIKE ENGINERRING / MEDICAL / CA etc........

iitially, he is underweight and now he is overweight......iam fat and obese person, having health issues, so iam worried whether he will also get all that due to his overweight.

i WANT TO KNOW......why he is not behaving like normal child....why very rude at this early age........why very much confusion in his mind......what he will study in the future ( what line he should choose according to his horoscope )..........please, please, please PREDICT and let me know.....

Mainly to me , he is very rude........what to do , iam all the time with him, his mother, wants to teach him good and bad , husband very busy with office work, but husband blaming me only , like i was very strict and restricted him for everything in the beginning , so that is why he is like that now.........but all mothers used to be like that know....all for our child good only........pls help me.........iam helpless.........all elders have advised him but no use......getting worse day by day.....atlast i have surrendered to you...please help me ( do you need our birth details also....if yes, i will provide )

10. iCool

iCool Senior IL'ite

Sorry for the delay sir & Thank you sir...
    But i have some other query now...one alliance is fixed now & engagement is planned August end and marriage on mid of September.
    Now after reading this I am so afraid or in a confused state that what will happen now?
    Can you tell me how should i proceed with this?
    Eagerly waiting for your reply sir.
    Thanks,
    iCool