1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

hi all

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Flyingsparks, Jul 6, 2013.

1. Flyingsparks

Flyingsparks Silver IL'ite

hi friends,
    i am back after a long hiatus..life has been a little busy..
    i did finish one of my exams & got a not so bad score..so i am happy..
    I have 1 more to go..i did take a lot of time to finish that 1 exam.but i did it with lot of difficulties...lot of disturbances..lot of emotional imbalance,depression..man, it was a roller coaster of emotions..

just wanted to share the happiness with ya'll..

i&dh are planning to buy our own home.& as usual opposition from MIl...that cunning lady doesn't want us to buy ..so constantly refusing/preventing dh to buy.. but dh is adamant about buying home & very seriously hunting...

they(pils) made dh to transfer lot of amount of money to India account.they started building a new home there.all their plan is that we should not have much money here to buy home....

well i am trying not to get involved in this..but dh does drag me every now & then..in searching,looking out for homes..

thanks all il friends for your support..let this support continue ..

8 people like this.
  2. hital

hital New IL'ite

Congrats on ur sucess of ur exams, good luck in ur coming exam. I am a silent reader of ur post for longtime. I would like to talk to u in personel, could u PM me ur email. Since i am a new member i am not allowed to post PM.
    Hope to get help from u.

3. sweetshreya

sweetshreya IL Hall of Fame

Good to have you back. And congrats on the two happy news..... :)

If you too are happy with buying a house, then why resist? Why not show support and solidarity? Participate in the search happily and enthusiastically. Don't let your MIL spoil your fun, dear. She is not worth it :)

1 person likes this.
  4. FreeSpirit20

FreeSpirit20 Platinum IL'ite

Good to hear from you FS, congrats on the exam and all the best for the next.. Stay happy dear :)

1 person likes this.
  5. Naksh

Naksh Platinum IL'ite

Someone said :roll:....that they will send food to somebody when they acheive one fo their goals.

oh not you flying sparks (FS) :biggrin2: ..somebody i meant :biggrin2:...by the way. food u sent is super good :lol:

Good good. ...

1 person likes this.