March 2014 Due Date Club :-)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by april1981, Jul 15, 2013.

1. uma321

uma321 Platinum IL'ite

Nancy,

Happy to hear that you heard the baby's heartbeat. My US is next week and we're eagerly waiting to see the baby.

I feel tired too. I dread going to office every day even though I love my job. I have to go for a short walk every 1 hour to awake me :)

I'm taking a multivitamin with folic acid. I'm eating dates every day an take lot of diary. But I should talk to the doctor about progesterone tablet/injection.

Have you told your families about the pregnancy? It's nice to live close to the family. I miss my parents terribly :-(

2. sweetgirl9

sweetgirl9 Senior IL'ite

I could see some new mom coming in.Welcome to this club. I am taking bedrest due to spotting.I have an appt this friday to check heart and about spotting.Its really scary to see the blood but still keeping myself calm and awaiting for this friday.Hope to see little bean inside is growing properly and safe.I am taking prenatal vitamin and iron.May i know the reason for taking prgesterone injection.Please keep me in prayers .

3. AArchana

AArchana Gold IL'ite

Uma, This injection and tablet is to avoid miscarriage.. I read like they will prescribe if there are early history of miscarriages..
    But in my case it has been 2 1/2 years since marriage I'm pregnant now.. Moreover I have undergone lap to remove chocolate cyst last year June.. So to be cautious doctor has suggested this injection weekly upto 3 months..

--
    Archana

4. AArchana

AArchana Gold IL'ite

Happy to hear that everything is fine..
    I'm also feeling very sleepy.. Not able to sit and work..

1 person likes this.
  5. april1981

april1981 Gold IL'ite

Hello Everyone
    Logging in after a very long time. Had high fever, throat infection and cold since last few days. Did not want to take medicines but after fever touched 102 degrees had to go to the gynac. He gave anti biotics for throat infection and crocin for fever. I am alright now but not feeling good about taking these antibiotics in these early stages. But could not be avoided.

I am also suffering from indigestion. When my stomach is empty I get sever vomitting sensation. Just waiting for this first trimester to come to an end so can eat whatever I want and whenever I want.

@new members welcome to the club
    Anyone else having the above symtoms. Pls share your experiences so that we can gain from each others experiences

@Aarchana I see that we both have almost the same due date.:)

6. AArchana

AArchana Gold IL'ite

@April - Sorry to hear about your illness.. Don't worry everything would be fine soon.. 3 days back I too suffered from throat infection but didn't get fever.. Take rest.. Yes my EDD is March 12th.. hope the same for you too :)

--
    Archana

7. kav1tha

kav1tha Gold IL'ite

Thank you very much Archana..!!! You too take care ..!!!

1 person likes this.
  8. kav1tha

kav1tha Gold IL'ite

Thank you Uma, Obviously its happy ...Yesterday I took 1st US, When i saw the heartbeat of small bean it was interesting...!!!! my next visit is in on August 17th...

9. kav1tha

kav1tha Gold IL'ite

Yes archana even i too feel the same .. I couldnt control the sleep at work place. And getting more hunger also ..i'm keep on eating some thing its not sufficient, after an hour i feel hunger. Is anybody have the same problem ?

10. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Vatsavi,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies. :) You can find our forum guidelines here...
    Congrats on your pregnancy. :)
    Eat healthy & take care of yourself!
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey!

Hi Kavitha,
    Congrats on your pregnancy. :)
    Eat healthy & take care of yourself!
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey!

Get well soon April! Take care.