Ttc ladies..how day starts..daily routine

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Sairam2311, Jun 26, 2013.

1. indirank

indirank Silver IL'ite

hi, my routine is exactly like yours, how much to watch tv, how much to browse. its boring. i wont take a nap in noon also as i wont feel sleepy night again

2. Yettobemom

Yettobemom Gold IL'ite

So true, people ask only that thing which we are craving for & they got so easily. I wonder why they are proud of it, they didn't do anything it's just their luck. And we didn't do anything wrong, it's our luck too.babies are said to be god's gift. If god hasn't given us this gift till now when they have received more than one long back, how do we become inferior to them? Who gives them right to hurt someone who is in a state of 'lack'? They ask things which are obvious, few places I have started telling' oh my kids are at home' when I am travelling out of town & strangers ask me, I know I am never going to meet them again. We travel to take a break from all this but there also people don't leave us

Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  3. glimmer

glimmer Bronze IL'ite

Same sentiments here, when we were at the temple last Sunday, my husband's grandmother's friend told quickly have a child, your mil is waiting. I just kept quiet. I mean its not that we dont want and l dont see a reason to let strangers know what is happening in our lives. Sometimes l feel these people are just making us stressed. I just want to stay away and ignore all these people from our lives.

4. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Some people do it intentionally and none gave them a chance they do it as if they were waiting for a chance to hurt us ... Anyways lesson learnt is after getting pregnant we should never ask any one on their family plan.
    I still remember one of my neighbour used to ask me weekly once like is there any good news ??. What will happen in a week :) I don't know what was her real intention . She was at the back of me for more than a month and I tried to control my self as much as I can but one day for the same question I just told her don't worry dear for sure it will be a legal baby and I will never hide it from you if I have one . So don't bother yourself every week by asking this question to me . Thank God till now no questions from her after that :)

There are some People like this to entertain us :)

5. Sairam2311

Sairam2311 Silver IL'ite

You are so so right..
    I have stopped calling all my relatives..they should b sensible enough to keep their nose out of our business. They do it intentionally..just what luckwaves said.
    It's people's pressure that is making all of us nervous .
    To hell with those people.. Lets promise each other that we will not ...not even for a second...think or get affected by those nonsense people.

6. luckysangeetha

luckysangeetha Gold IL'ite

so we all are on the same boat. Like Glimmer I had the same issue. Once I went with my inlaws to the village devi koil in Kerala what happened was a old lady she was like next day she is going to die and I knew that oldy is going to ask about me and so I stood at the back of my inlaws.But she peeped her eyes inside and was looking my stomach whether it is bulged and asked any good news we all are waiting to happen.I just didn't answer and I just gave a stared look at her face saying inside me "" unaku paada katra vayasachu thevaiya unaku edu""" he he he.

Next time when she saw me she didn't ask me anything. So just a stare is fine I guess. We should be drawing our lines to these people instead of stressing ourselves.

Girls let us develop immunity towards these virus people. Just ignore their talks and walk away with pride. God is equal is all no one is special to him. So he is just waiting how far we are trusting in him and waiting.

Delayed wishes are rewarded better.

3 people like this.
  7. Sairam2311

Sairam2311 Silver IL'ite

You know Sangeetha.. I am sure that God will bless us.. sooner or later.. but people around us make us feel as though we are lacking something by asking again and again. Hence , I am now trying not to pay any heed to there nonsense and keep my faith in almighty growing stronger n stronger with each passing moment. I pray to God to he keep us strong and bless us all soon..Also, your mantra chanting suggestion is just wonderful. It gave me a real sense of empowerment today.

Baby dust and lots of hugs to all
    Sairam:)

Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  8. luckysangeetha

you are right sai,

keep the faith and my hugs to you. We will get into the mom boat soon!!!!! praying for all.
    Ignore the people when they try to hurt. Somewhere these accounts are maintained and will be the counter tally that's what I think and SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER.

KEEP YOUR PRAYERS AND FAITH.KEEP PUSHING YOUR MIND AND INSTRUCT YOUR BRAIN THAT YOU NEED TO BECOME MOTHER SOON PREPARE THE BODY.

2 people like this.
  9. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

I second Sangeetha ... These negative thought should never corrupt us ... People are people and we can't change every individual ...let's focus on the target and attain our motherhood soon with HIS blessings . May we all join the due date club soon. Prayers for the same .

1 person likes this.
  10. luckysangeetha

All ladies learn from the below link its really good to know these as we are in the phase of TTC
    Japa Yoga

1 person likes this.