1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

God will have tough time with me after my death

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jul 17, 2013.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Bhavna dear for stepping in with your sweet message

2. vidhya3b

vidhya3b IL Hall of Fame

Well said Anu!!! When I read such posts in IL, I used to feel why I am so useless to think of nothing??

Vijima.. you should be happy because you are writing.. Anyways I loved the topic you wrote on!!! I am doing nothing among them, thats another story..

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Veena dear glad to know you love to read my lectures and to know that looking at the topic you can guess that its my post. Thanks for making my day

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Kamal bro dear true we both cant do without IL isnt it. You are a good person so dont worry you will be going to heaven but dont know about myself

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Vidhya dear thanks for stepping in and glad you liked the post. Why you say you are doing nothing you are rocking in keep fit thread ]

6. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Hi Viji Aunty!

Am peeping here after so many months only to find such a nice post, It is as lovely as you are. U are unique to think like this. At least for our sake, don't worry, he will have no option but to take you to Heaven only. That is the strength of all ILites here. I think i too sailed in the same boat a couple of years ago when we stayed in a ground floor flat and every day I used to stamp with my chappals and kill tiny cocroaches. And for every cocroach, I used to say Sorry to God before stamping. Sudha would comment Kolakaari Kolakaari nanna paavatha serthukko!:) I am reminded of those days while reading this.

Wish you good luck for lots of ILtime.

(Am really short of time these days. Everyday I go to temple for Shivapuranam and other chanting. (Enna adhukkula nu nenaikkatheengo. My daughter too joins us. We all love it.)

Catch you later. Nowadays lot of interesting experiences. Only no time to share with you.

1 person likes this.
  7. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,

A very nice write up as always. I am sure of one thing, no matter where you are, you will keep everyone around you happy with your love and kindness.

Lots of love

regards

1 person likes this.
  8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Mallika dear I am glad that my post brought you here and glad to see you here. Thanks for your appreciation. I know with the recommendation of you all God will be happy to take me to heaven. Glad my post brought memories of your killing the cockroaches. Thanks for your good wishes dear. Glad to know that you go to temple for Shivapuranam with daughter and dh. You are really blessed. God bless you. You are a true bakth
    Glad I could phone and talk with you. Missing our old times.

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Shiva dear glad to see you here with your sweet message and glad you liked the write up. You always encourage me with your praises

10. rekhanew

rekhanew Silver IL'ite

HAHAHAHA. Everyone is an Angle and a Demon... isnt it?

1 person likes this.