1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My son's heart is stolen

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by nitasen3, Jul 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shantana

shantana Platinum IL'ite

before i read other ILs replies, let u tell u something before i forgot.
    your son doesnt belong to u fully, he has his own life and desires. you shouldnt put your wishes and desires in to your son's life.
    ok, you have given birth to him, raise and educated him. thats your responsibilities, but you cant ask your son to fall in love with someone wealthy family, engg background and working in office. Love doesnt come in that aspect, its call arrangement.
    if u trust your upbringing, so trust your son. he will give u a wonderful dil.

now i remember what my mother had told me once, she said she had given me good education and a fine up bringing, and she trusted me to find my own life partner. and both us never regretted on my choice. there's no such thing like "i've told u so".

1 person likes this.
  2. shari2003

shari2003 Silver IL'ite

You would certainly have started the "my son", "my world" drama with the son, pestering him to leave/ forget the poor, not-professionally-qualified" girl; she must have already started to HATE you! Another member is soon to join IL...

Forgot to add: why not accompany the son to college, wait in front of his classroom until classes get over, bring him back, cut off internet connections/ mobile connections? Son may begin forgetting the poor girl!

3 people like this.
  3. shari2003

shari2003 Silver IL'ite

And then keep taunting her and her parents until she's alive?

1 person likes this.
  4. cutekid

cutekid Silver IL'ite

Nita,

Y dont u marry your son to that 60 yr old baldy who will gv him diamonds...and take him to Swiss honeymoon :thumbsup

2 people like this.
  5. cutebarbie

cutebarbie Silver IL'ite

Nitasen,
    You doesn't want to change at all.. First understand one thing.. Its your responsibility to give good education to your son.. But you seem to expect so much from a relationship.. It always leads to disappointments..
    Dont just think only about money..think about your son's happiness also.. Of course money is needed, but it cant bring happiness.. Anyways your son is in 2nd year college only.. So his affair with not so wealthy, non engineering girl may or may not last.. But one request.. dont spoil your son's mind by asking him to have affair only with WEALTHY,ENGINEERING,WORKING lady.. because this cannot be a love at all..
    And finally you better go, get some help instead of posting these kinda threads and asking the members to stay out of those..

6. cutebarbie

cutebarbie Silver IL'ite

Dear Ohara,
    Mostly everyone wants to destroy dowry system.. But how could it be possible when we have these kinda money minded mother's.. Doesn't OP's expectation come under this?? wealthy working DIL..A life long investment.. ? Does that mean a relationship is based only on money?? A woman has to undergo some natural processes in her life.. like maternity, etc etc.. and she needs a break..atleast a lil break!!.. So during those period how would these MIL's react?? Above all, life is just a roller coaster.. money may come and go.. a working DIL may become jobless also..we never know what happens next.. but a loving wife/DIL will always be with her DH and family throughout and give them a stable support with her care and affection..of course wishing a good life for a child is not wrong.. but OP's money oriented mindset is not correct..!!

1 person likes this.
  7. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Never heard a mother thinking like this for their own blood child.....
    Pity the son...:bonk

Shanti

1 person likes this.
  8. cutebarbie

cutebarbie Silver IL'ite

Zainab,

Nitasen does'nt need the pic dear,because she never worry about appearance of her future DIL or the happiness of her own son.. this is a great character of her!! :coffee.. If her expectations(wealthy,working,engineering DIL) are fulfilled, she will start fixing the wedding date!!:thumbsup:bowdown

4 people like this.
  9. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

As long as there is nothing obscene or hostile in a post, mods do not step in.
    Should I remind members of their duty to keep the forum clean by reporting posts that instigate members or troll threads? :)

I am out of town. Another mod has stepped in and she has been nice enough to monitor this forum in addition to her own forum.:thumbsup

2 people like this.
  10. cutemonster

cutemonster Platinum IL'ite

Nita
    Do you write scripts for ekta kapoor serials, because only then your vivid imagination and threads about lost love between brother and sister, scheming sil, a bald old guy with diamonds and money getting married and etc etc can be justified.
    I hope you are not posting just to check if women enjoy such dramas and what their reactions are!

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.