1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need advice with physical needs

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by distressedlady, Jul 7, 2013.

1. ivlakshmi

ivlakshmi Platinum IL'ite

When there is no option you need to shift your thought.. If you are not dying or interested in that need this thread would not have been posted.

2. cutekid

cutekid Silver IL'ite

Hi Distresslady,

Well,in my opinion one will enjoy the experience when they are physically as well as mentally close with that person.
    Try to find that special someone waiting for you and who would love to spend the rest of his life with you.
    Since you did not gave yourself even to your hubby means you didnt find him worthy enough.Choose the right one.Decision is yours.
    Just dont want some sick guy to exploit your emotional state and use you for fun.

2 people like this.
  3. RadiantFlower

RadiantFlower Platinum IL'ite

Yes, please be careful and always trust your intuition - there are lots of such 'respectable' predators lurking about targeting the lonely in the guise of romance.

2 people like this.
  4. divyakotla

divyakotla New IL'ite

Having the same issue here too... if you find any solution please let me know.. :)

5. JGVR

JGVR Gold IL'ite

Marriage is a sacred union whether it happens for the first time or nth time.Since you are divorced doesn't mean that you can find anyone for short term happiness and then think about marriage with another guy later.Instead focus on finding a right guy to settle down with and then consummate your marriage,that way you will feel more confident and active and it also gives you a sense of pride about yourself for being loyal to your future husband.

1 person likes this.
  6. Radhai

Radhai Platinum IL'ite

what a dilemma!

7. hotchillipepper

hotchillipepper Gold IL'ite

How come issues are same?

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/married-life/223422-help-needed.html

you seem to be still Married and seriously considering Cheating instead of putting effort on finding whats wrong with marriage or may be are hiding the facts.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/general-discussions/223435-do-you-ever-cheat-your.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/keep-fit-and-maintain-shape/223427-weight-problem.html

I cant understand the relation between you both!

8. distressedlady

distressedlady New IL'ite

Dear chilli,

As far as my story is concerned husband left me because of incompatibility issues and he is very stubborn of his decision and making plans for divorce. We did not have any physical relation since marriage (2 years) as he is not interested.
    Me and Divya are different persons posting in the forum and I am not related to her. I can assure you that.
    One thing I want to say is if husband does not want to consummate the marriage, what can be done. Not able to figure out the problem and because of this issue other problems came into picture, relationship became weak and we separated. Its all fate.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2013
  9. hotchillipepper

hotchillipepper Gold IL'ite

I meant how come your(on the way of divorce) case is similar to that of divya (still married/looking for EMA). I think if someone is denied basic rights then they should go ahead and separate and then start looking for someone better but the idea of staying in relationship(which divya still seems to be in) and doing it doesnt seem to make sense to me.

10. littlelost

littlelost Senior IL'ite

Hi, As a divorcee for the past two years, I understand the need for physical needs. I realize your situation is slightly different as you have never experienced it, mine was a disinterested spouse whom I had to beg for sex every time, like a tramp. Oh well. Here are my 2 cents: I feel you are in a vulnerable situation and having just a physical relationship without feeling emotional intimacy is pretty hard to achieve, and might make u feel worse later.Unless the guy is a saint, he might probably end up using you, or even worse hurting you.The biggest question is this worth it, is it worth feeling used or getting hurt. I would suggest get completely out of your marriage and allow yourself sometime to heal before you find the right person for you. Hang in there, and wishing you all the best

4 people like this.