Not fast enough :)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by sdiva20, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aminroop

aminroop IL Hall of Fame

Re: why do certain male members ask for personal information

I am not a predator.... for other reasons. unlike some others here.

2. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Platinum IL'ite

Why is it going too personal? May be its the time for moderators to step in.

2 people like this.
  3. Decentguy

Decentguy New IL'ite

By the way I can't thank OP sdiva enough for starting this thread. Atleast the feelings that women have/share have come out in the open in a good way I mean.

Sdiva - maybe one more thread on a similar topic?

4. Decentguy

Decentguy New IL'ite

Personal because this is a female forum JAM. No men allowed on this forum because all men are predators who wear " Decent" mask. Don't you get it ?

5. Decentguy

Decentguy New IL'ite

Now a friend of mine on IL Pmed me saying " You should keep quiet for a while". Now like one member who actually referenced me and came out in the open about me sending panic PM to her, I will take a different route and not mention that member because I am not still in "high school"

What should I do fellow educated and matured IL members - as this member suggested Should I keep quiet?

6. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Okay, now that is seriously offensive! The fact that you even quoted this, blanks and all notwithstanding, is a clear enough indication of your views on women. The fact that it is utterly irrelevant to the discussion makes it even more disturbing. If that is your opinion of women with their "poorly evolved brains that reside in their knees", why bother hanging out here on IL? Why not seek the company of superior male brains?

This entire thread is proof of Gertrude's law. The gentleman doth protest too much, methinks!

3 people like this.
  7. Decentguy

Decentguy New IL'ite

What is offensive here Gauri ? Since we were talking about sayings , I mentioned this saying. . This is just a saying...Not all sayings are right.

I was replying to the other member's post about saying.

About poorly evolved brains - Well I have no comments on that. I don't believe in this saying per se. I never said I believe in this saying, but how this thread is going ( like personal attacks and the maturity in the posts), Well I don't know.

No offence to anyone. There are sayings like these about Men too. I am sure someone will mention them here.

8. Decentguy

Decentguy New IL'ite

Check my posts on IL. You will know my indication of my views on women. Before you make such comments, please go through few if not all of my posts

Gauri - About hanging out on IL - I love threads like these and when someone does personal attacks on you like one member did ( not you)..it just makes your life worth living.

I thought of adding few comments on the saying - This saying I mentioned after how this thread has taken a different and personal turn, Also there have been so many silly threads on IL. I am not saying women's brain is not evolved ( I still think Gauri did not translate it right, it is not about evolvement of the brain per se). Some women and men too act immature, for silly reasons they will do some silly things and act immature or do something imamature. I tthink this saying is for men and women like these. I know the saying has " Aurat" as the word but I think it should be " Mard Aurt ki akkal etc etc".

There have been some immature and personal comments/attacks on this thread. I would request the moderator to remove those ( including mine)

9. sdiva20

sdiva20 Platinum IL'ite

DG- there was a post a few weeks ago about harresment of women on streets aka "eve teasing" and some of your comments were less than decent. I called you out on that. After my post you disappeared from that thread. You were twisting some other posters words totally out of context. I think the point that op was making was no matter what a woman wears or not wears does not give a man right to harress her. Perhaps the context will jog your memory of your response.

You have claimed of having many sisters daughters etc - I asked you then and I ask you again if your daughter is old enough to read your post, will you be still comfortable with what you posted???

1 person likes this.
  10. sdiva20

sdiva20 Platinum IL'ite

You are very welcome DG. If I feel like sharing any other experiences, I will be sure to start another thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.