TTC progress & two weeks wait... Part-II

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Vasumathy, Apr 30, 2011.

1. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Good that the tube is clear dear ... As you have chances every month so just keep trying ...
    Shedding weight is also good point ... Hope it helps in your TTC process dear ... Let me know what measures are you taking to shed weight along with TTC process . Am also in the process losing weight along with TTC ...

Take care dear . Have a great week ahead

2. Yettobemom

Yettobemom Gold IL'ite

Dear Srinidhi,
    Sorry that it was ur period, hope this is just a test by God before he showers his blessings upon you, which he certainly will very soon. Just relax & keep praying, every new cycle bring new opportunities..
    Thanks for your concern dear, u r right I may not start early AF as I m on medication. God only knows his plans, we just have to keep out faith up

3. ArtsSorts

ArtsSorts Silver IL'ite

Thanks Mullaikodi.. sorry for replying late.. was not able to login to IL as i was out for some family function.

Dont worry i am sure the doctor would say everything is fine:) Be positive.

Lots and lots of baby dust to you:) Hope we hear the good news soon!!

Love

ArtsSorts

4. ArtsSorts

ArtsSorts Silver IL'ite

Hi Mrithula, All the best and hope this cycle works out for you. Just wanted to know your experience of HSG? was it painful?

5. purpledreams

purpledreams Silver IL'ite

Sorry to hear that srinidhi.. Please check this with your gynaec,shorter period cycle is a matter of concern too.take care and may the new cycle brings you good

6. purpledreams

purpledreams Silver IL'ite

I am doing ok except for some uneasiness in this phase. I know its very tough in this TTC with hectic schedules too.We too used to plan ahead ,but many times it failed. Dont worry dear,it will happen at the right time.I think what helps most is to start IC many days ahead ovulation and few days after that.

7. mrithulanaren

mrithulanaren Gold IL'ite

started to do orbitrek elliptical 20 min a day and walking 30 min a day dear..
    planned to take more protein foods and trying to avoid rice completely...
    Met my OBGYN today and this cycle he planned clomid + IUI .
    let me see what is destined for this month..

1 person likes this.
  8. mrithulanaren

mrithulanaren Gold IL'ite

thanks for the wishes... HSG i took in april and before the procedure they gave a inj. and everything over in 10 min.. pain is almost like heavy period cramps and with spotting . after 30 min almost am alright dear.. but took 1 day rest and antibiotics.

9. mullaikodi

mullaikodi Silver IL'ite

@nadita Sri:
    My doctor say normally 14 or 15 days before periods,we will ovulate.Based on ur periods date(regular periods) u may be able to figure out.Try using ovulation kit,it will tell you whether u are ovulating.
    @Srinidhi:
    Sorry for ur periods dear!!All the best for new cycle!!If ur period is 12 days earlier it should be on middle of your cycle right.So Do have a word with your gyn andcheck your hormone levels dear!!
    @mrithula;
    Happy that your tubes are clear!!ppl say after HSG chances are high to conceive!! All the very best for new cycle dear!!
    @luckwaves:
    All the best for weight loss progress !!I am also trying to shed extra weight but sometimes I am very lazy to step outside the house ;-)
    @Yettobemom:
    relax and no tension dear!! Please dont think of anything.. This cycle will be yours!!
    My update:
    I went to a physician and she checked my breasts.she thinks it may be fibrocystic breasts and she want me to have breast ultrasound and have a word with my OB/GYN. I got appt with GYN on July 26 th only:-( Dont know what to expect in breast ultrasound and wat she is going to say!!

10. Yettobemom

Yettobemom Gold IL'ite

Dear mulaikodi, thanks for the wishes. Don't worry, you will be alright dear. Fibrocystic breasts is a benign condition which is treated easily. Keep us updated...