Choosing school and right age to start education

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Dubai' started by PoojaKaur, Feb 4, 2010.

1. PoojaKaur

PoojaKaur New IL'ite

Hi All,:)

My daughter is May 2008 born.. I was thinking of putting her in a nursery and then to an O level school... but I am confused with the right age for her to go to a nursery...I got to know that kids completing their 3rd year after 14th of April are not allowed to join the school in the same year...is that true with O levels also...???

Some of my friends told me that putting my daughter in an O level will slow her progress compared to kids going to a CBSE school...is that true...???

And also please suggest some good nursery and schools near Discovery Gardens, Dubai..!!

Thanks in advance
    Pooja Kaur..
    :thumbsup

2. survat

survat New IL'ite

hi pooja,
    i'm also going through the same problem, my daughter is April born i'm confused with cbsc and o level. Actually as u wrote even i heard that in O level kids will concentrate less on studies. coz they will give more importance to other activities. And about play school ppl will send there kids in 18 months also. But my experience says not now, coz my niece was sent to play school last week and she got so scared that she does not leave her mother now. She is 2 year old and we stoped sending her.

bye take care
    survat

3. RashedMohamed

RashedMohamed New IL'ite

Hi,

Visit the link www[dot]dubaifaqs[dot]com/nurseries-dubai[dot]php, you will find many schools here according to your required curriculum. For more details, you can visit the websites of these schools or call them for information.

For professional academic assistance, visit www[dot]essays[dot]ae

Thanks