What do Indian housewife do in Dubai?

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Dubai' started by balamotwani, Sep 11, 2007.

1. RaulTheStranger

RaulTheStranger New IL'ite

2. pooja75

pooja75 New IL'ite

Hi Shruti,
    I am Pooja,from Mumbai India. I can understand what u are going through since I also faced similar situations.
    Rightnow I am busy on my dream project for which I am looking for like minded business partners for expanding my business which is online which requires certain training and investment. Just let me know if u want to be busy and as well as can manage home.

3. aswathysooraj

aswathysooraj Bronze IL'ite

hi,
    i am also living in dubai. I was working before and nw after the second baby born i am sitting at home.
    :) he is 11 months nw. i am making jewelry at home esp with beads,clay n paper.
    Do something creative n make ur life more colourful..:)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2013
  4. RashedMohamed

RashedMohamed New IL'ite

Hi,
    I suggest you to do home based job rathan than to waste your time. Visit the following links
    www[dot]meetup[dot]com/Work-From-Home-Buffs-in-UAE/
    www[dot]zawya[dot]com/story/UAE_Work_from_home_offer_for_women-ZAWYA20070913035629/?pass=1

For more professional assistance, contact www[dot]essays[dot]ae

Thanks

5. jackeytom

jackeytom New IL'ite

yes i intrest to make something

6. Craftyrose

Craftyrose New IL'ite

Hi Pooja,
    I am from Pune India. I truly understand what u are going as I am also going through the same problem. I get so very bored that i get depressed :bang because got bored seeing TV going on social networks trying to make friends. I have not yet made any friends so no one to talk to. My past time is doing some creative work like quilling and stitchng.

7. jvel2007

jvel2007 New IL'ite

8. dubaitake

dubaitake New IL'ite

for how long have you been in dubai?

9. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

Here is the only place we have lot of time, instead of saying bored :) we have to utilize the time properly and improve your skills this will keep you engaged much and may be costeffective.

I am male after my office hours i will come and prepare food for night and next day after that i will spend time to learn sewing now i will be able to sew churidhar and i learned a little embroydering too. I have already posted few of my collection in stitching forum, very soon embroydering too.

Actually i came here during 2004 i have completed Graphic designing for the past 7 years i am learning Photography, now very much involved in sewing, because this helps my wallet very much lol.

Everything is available in the net we should utilise this properly to improve ourself.

good luck guys

10. adventura

adventura New IL'ite

Would you be interested in working as a part time tele-sales executive? Its not as hard as selling credit cards or insurance. We are a company who provides SMS and email related marketing services to companies. You get in touch with the marketing manager, explain the product, fix a meeting for me, and if deal is closed - BAM! you get paid a percentage of the total sales value. Let me know if interested.