Getting admission in CBSC school in KG1

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Dubai' started by mrudula13, Mar 24, 2008.

1. priyalalwani

priyalalwani Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    Really now a days getting admission in some good school is v difficult. I wish you all the best. I think Al Diyafah, Our Own, Millenium, is good. But I feel Kindergarten Starters is best. This year they have launched Rajagiri Intl School. That is also good I have put my son i this school and i think he is progressing. All the Best.

Love
    Priya

2. Shubham

Shubham New IL'ite

As per the rules your child has to be 3 years old by the 15<SUP>th</SUP> of April 2008; i.e. born on or before 15<SUP>th</SUP> April 2005 for admission to KG1. Due to huge demand admissions are alloted through a lottery system.

3. anumdas

anumdas Senior IL'ite

Hi Mridula

I got this information from the website of index which is an agency which gets the attestation done here in Dubai. I know that they have branches in India and we had approached them to get our certificates attested.

Index Group of Companies - Dubai

INDEX GROUP

P.O.Box 25793
    Al Khaleej Center, 4th Floor, #405
    Opp. Ramada Hotel
    Bur Dubai - UAE​

You may be able get some help from the website.​

Regards
    Anu​

4. nemo

nemo Senior IL'ite

hi mrudula,

welcome to UAE. Dubai is a wonderful place to live in. Hope you already got the CBSE school list. Ask your husband about his office location. You can choose the accomadation and school near to it. Please attest your certificate and your son's birth certificate from India. After coming here, you have to give your academic certificate to the UAE ministry for verification. If you are on husband's visa there is no need. After coming over here if you are looking for a job this will be needed.

hope ghis info will help you.

nemobonk

5. mrudula13

mrudula13 New IL'ite

Dear Nemo,

Thank you so much!

The process of attestation is still in progress:)))))

I hv got the list of CBSC schools from net. After coming there will have to deal with the big issue of school admission:))

Ok bby n tc

Mrudula:)

6. RashedMohamed

RashedMohamed New IL'ite

Hi,

Please visit the following link, you will find a list of CBSC schools in Dubai.

www[dot]guide2dubai[dot]com/schools/indian-schools-dubai[dot]asp

For more information about professional academic assistance, visit www[dot]essays[dot]ae

Thanks