Misscarriage and unable to conceive

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by neeta, Jun 28, 2005.

1. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Dear Jay,

I can understand the pain you went through with your miscarriages. Please do not be in a hurry to concieve. First off go to a Gynaecologist and get a complete checkup done. She may be able to tell you why the first two pregnancies ended the way they did.
    Secondly start taking Pre natal vitamins ( or any multivitamin supplement. since you are in the US, Centrum brand is a good one) atleast for 2 months before you try to concieve.

Good luck to you. and am sure you will be blessed with a Bonny baby soon.

Vandhana

2. sravanthi

sravanthi New IL'ite

Hi

Hi Jaya,
    I can understand your pain,but don't worry.Be positive.I will pray for you.I am sure sooon u will have pregnancy and u will get nice health baby.
    be happy and take care of ur self.And ALL THE BEST.
    sravanthi.

3. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hi Jaya,
    I am sorry about your misfortune. As Vandhana had said, please do not hurry to conceive before making sure your health is alright. And do take good food during this time and keep your mind in good humor. You have a good chance of having a healthy baby. Do get checked. I shall pray for you.

4. nakkamanju

nakkamanju New IL'ite

hi jaya ,
    i can really understand ur pain due to loss and ur eagerness to conceive but as our frnds suggested ...plz do visit ur ob-gyn and trust me they r the right people to help u out ...as ur in US which has the best technology u shuld take advantage fo that .start taking prenatal as folic acid intake really helps in conceiving as well as in healthy pregnancy too.

my prayers and wishes r with u .....u will soon be having a precious angel .

love
    manju

5. Sireesha8

Sireesha8 New IL'ite

dont lose heart !

Hi Jaya

I too had 2 miscarriages. both of them ended very early in week 5 or 6 spontaneously. Since I had 2 in a row I am going to GYN for a thorough checkup of why this happened and how can I prevent it next time. My doctor is mainly checking for chromosomal abnormalities, progesterone harmone ( as both were early miscarriages). Iam yet to know the results of these tests.
    Once my doc finds the problem I would go for treatment and then try for 3rd time pregnancy.
    As my doc says, very early miscarriages ( 2 or more) like ours may be normally due to a small problem in the body which can easily be treated. So dont lose heart. before trying for pregnancy you better go and get it diagnosed. US is very advanced in medicine so iam sure we will get good treatment in time and will be blessed with healthy babies soon in this new year. Wishing you good luck....

~Siri

6. Jaysathiz

Jaysathiz New IL'ite

Hi Friends

Thank u so much varloo,vandhana,sravanthi,manju,sulakshana,sireesha...
    Actually i had my second miscarriage by this June.and i visited my doctor wherein she analysed my chromosomes..which resulted very positive..and for the past five months ive been taking citracal which consists of Folic acid more than centrum.so my doctor suggested me so..
    again last month we planned for a baby..unfortunately i got shingles a viral fever..and i was intaking anti viral medicines during my fertile days.again we postponed our plan to this month..and u know..i was reciting garbharakshambigai sloka and it was ended in miscarriage.. i lost myself totally.but still i made up my mind and im confident now...and now my confidence became multiplied because of u my friends..thanks for ur support..and please pray for me dearies that i should post u the good news as soon as possible...!!Thank u dearies..!!!

7. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

Hi Jaya,
    You can try to get ghee from www.garbharakshambigai.com They will send
    anywhere to the world for less cost. It has given successful results to many people. Don`t ever give up and try this one.

8. padmavathy

padmavathy New IL'ite

Late Periods after Miscarriage

Hi all..,

I came to know about this site through my friend and found it really very good.,

I was married in Feb 2006 and got pregnant by July., unfortunately I had a miscarriage and also had a D&C in September.,I was totally depressed during this stage.,
    My doctor checked for our chromosomes(myself and my husband) and said everything is fine.,

After that I got my periods in Nov ie., after 45 days and I stil dnt get my next periods(its almost 53 days now)
    I checked for pregnancy and it turned to be negative.,
    I had some travel to Newyork and New jersey in the last 3 weeks.,
    Iam very much worried abt this issue.,

Does any of you had this problem of late periods after a miscarriage or D&C.,
    if so please guide me and tell me the available information.,

Iam taking my prenatal vitamins and also having my Garbharakshambigai ghee prasadham .,i almost finished 22 days of it..,and also planning for the doctors visit early next week.

Since there is nobody to guide me abt this problem.,I hope to get a good advise from Indus ladies.,

Awaiting your reply.,
    padmavathy

9. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Dear Padmavathy,

Home pregnancy tests can give you false results sometimes. Please go to your doctor and have a blood test done for pregnancy.

Good luck
    rgds
    Vandhana

10. chatkara_tasty

chatkara_tasty Bronze IL'ite

hi all,
    can somebody pls tell me what is Garbharakshambigai ghee prasadham ?