Welcome to the club October 2013 Mommies !!!

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by SGBV, Feb 1, 2013.

1. meerak122

meerak122 Junior IL'ite

thanks. that relives me :)
    will check with her next week. One of my frenz got it on her 25th week.

1 person likes this.
  2. joynari

joynari Senior IL'ite

3. devi80

devi80 New IL'ite

Hi,
    Are you working? My due date is Oct 24th 2013. What about you? You from srilanka? How is the deleivery records there? more c-sections or normal deleiveries?

4. devi80

devi80 New IL'ite

Hi,
    Did they allow in srilanka to know gender? or How you know this? Pls give some clues to knwo from scans

thx
    devi
    chennai

5. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Of course we are allowed to know the gender in Sri Lanka. It is not an issue here.
    Although I am not sure about the delivery records here, I know for sure that the health facilities here is very high even for unprivileged people, that has lowest maternal mortality rate (maternal death) in south east Asia.

As for c-section or normal.. it depends on your body and the time of the delivery. Trust your doctor

6. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Girls... This thread is so silent.. Why?

I am also on a break, as I find it extremely tiring and exhausted to even walk a bit now. I have taken 2 weeks medical leave from office, and on complete rest now.

I do not visit this forum much now, as I don't feel like starting my laptop and browse with this tiredness. Hope all is well with everyone..

A temporary bye to all moms as I will be on rest for sometimes :)

7. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hey SGBV,
    Hope soon you will cope up with tiredness soon. Take care dear.

8. Sowmya2709

Sowmya2709 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Mommies,

Its been quiet a long time i peaked into this thread.. Was little busy sleeping and doing the households..

How u all doing? In the meantime had my regular check-ups and US, GTT, etc.. Everything seems to be normal so far.. Had my GTT last week was very much worried till i got the results.. Have gained 5Kgs so far..

The little one was very active and every time when the doc. tries to see the baby it keeps on kicking moving up and down.. Me and my DH get excited everytime when we go for check-up. Now-a-days can feel the kick more often and enjoying it.. Guess, all the mommies are also in the same excitement stage.. :)

Take care! :)

9. poojachinoy

poojachinoy Gold IL'ite

hello everyone,

@SGBV-hope you are doing good...finally you got the time to relax..enjoy while it lasts!

@sowmya-have my OGTT in 2 wks...dead scared...because my random sugar level does show on a higher side by 10 points...and last time i barely made the 1 hr OGTT by 4 points...already on celiac diet...now i dont want this!..

anyways,have an exam coming up in sep...have to manage that too..can you ladies advise me how early should i take the exam considering my EDD is oct 14th and doctor has said that with the present condition there are no signs of premature labour..she just wanted me to take it early so that i dont feel uneasy while sitting for this long exam!

take care...n keep posting!

10. happyn25

happyn25 Bronze IL'ite

hi ladies hope u all are doing well , i delivered my babies in my 21st week , after knowing about some complications , nothing much cud be done , they were a boy n girl guess god has plans for evrybody , god bless u all with safe and happy deliveries tc