1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Little Drops Challenge??

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by EverHappy, Feb 29, 2012.

1. indianguy2010

indianguy2010 IL Hall of Fame

26.6.13 Wednesday -3.2 km in 42 minutes (slow at a speed of 4.5 km per hour)

2. EverHappy

EverHappy Platinum IL'ite

Manali, take care- hope to see you soon..
    CV Ma'am- I understand how it is. Hope you are drinking enough water, that is a major factor. Gosh! my parents and in laws will be visitng shortly, strict orders for them not to get snacks- but parents you know never listen :) always want to feed :) Its funny hw my mom first says its ok my darling eat little, and after few hours she says I think you have put on little weight here, do some exercise. That is the time I jump on her and tell her everythign is her prasadam. always ends up in a laugh and pullign legs. Gosh waiting for her to come!

Anyway- my updates-

22/06- 1.6 miles
    23/06- Was very active- helped in a function
    24/06- 2 miles
    25/06- 2 miles
    26/06- 2 miles

3. ChandrikaV

ChandrikaV IL Hall of Fame

Appy, you are going to have parents and in laws at the same time ? Hats off to you!

4. indianguy2010

indianguy2010 IL Hall of Fame

27.6.13 - Thursday - 600 meters butterfly stroke swimmimg.

1 person likes this.
  5. SunNaa

SunNaa Platinum IL'ite

My parents and in-laws also visited us together last year and we had a great time :)

this year also they wanted to come together but then my bros were also coming so then they decided to come separately...

it's actually lot of fun..provided ur parents and in-laws get on well together :p

my in-laws and parents really respect and enjoy each other's company...

my mom often says this to me "there's so much to learn from ur MIL...when I will become one..I will definitely keep her in my mind..as an example of how to be a good MIL" ha ha...genuine respect :) and she truly deserves it...both my moms are the best :) :)

1 person likes this.
  6. EverHappy

Manali- Felt very positive to read you had them both together...

CV Ma'am- Initally I was skeptical too, but they seem to be happy. They get on quite well. Its just been one year though. I was skeptical because it is different from meeting for sometime to staying together for a longer period. Initially the plan was my parents stay longer and my in laws for a few weeks. BUt now looks like it is going to extend. I'm trying my best to be positive and see how it goes. My BIL is also going to be here.. SO its going to be a bit of a jatre (I mean a fair) lol!

Both set like each other's company so I'm lucky that way. But small minute things do come and I am sure if we have a sense of humour me and DH can handle it. Ill definteily coem back and tell you how it goes!

Its mixed emotions now- Happy they are coming, Worried how things will go.. Btw- Ill have two mom's to cook for me :) so hope my weight loss doesnt go for a toss!

1 person likes this.
  7. ChandrikaV

Manali Dear,

I am happy that they get along. Most of the times it does not happen.

Appy,

It will be fine. You stay calm and do not stress yourself. Don't attach too much importance to little things like
    how they leave kitchen after cooking for example. If they are a little messy, it is ok. Lots of times I read in IL about little silly things like this bothering DILs.....

Love
    CV

8. Minara

Minara Platinum IL'ite

29/6 - nil
    30/6 - 30 minute
    1/7 - 30 minute

9. ChandrikaV

Appy,

I may not be able to post regularly this month. I will come as often as I can to this thread to cheer you, IG and Minara..

Lots of love
    CV

1 person likes this.
  10. EverHappy

CV Ma'am,

Oh we will miss you.. Take care and pls do drop in whenever you can.

Thanks for the advise, I agree. I am more worried about whether I will be able to comfort them well enough. :hide: It will be the first time in life for me to balance work, home, in laws and parents all at once. I will be like this I guess :spin..

My updates-
    Last week have been 2 miles per day. Saturday, Sunday and Yesterday I was roaming around and walked a lot. I will come back to consolidate.